Audio Bass lover's pick at 2.5k-3k

HellSlyne

Adept
Hi,

My friend needs an IEM to listen to mostly metal-source is N8. What would be a bass-lover's pick at 2.5k to 3.5k? More importantly where can I audition it in Mumbai?

Pristinenote will be the right place for auditioning soundmagics and brainwavz? Read somewhere in the forum that PL50's bass may not be impressive because of BA. esanthosh seems to prefer M2 at this range. Any other suggestion?

Regards,
Sajit

I have a question wrt to iem's, does bass sound as good as bass from a pair of speakers? or would a pair of open cans would do justice to sub bass?

^^ SoundMAGIC Products have a pretty decent build quality. I use the PL-30 for gym, travel and at home on a day to day basis and they are better than most other products in their price-range.

Also none of the SounMAGIC's has a bass oriented signature apart from the PL-21 ~ 600/-.

@OP:Get the brainwavz M2,even klipsch S4 cant match it in both bass quality as well as quantity.

pradeep200417 said:
Don't buy the sound magic products. I feel their build quality is pathetic. They get conked after a while.
i agree,many have gone through the troubles of Soundmagic products RMA.
ALPHA17 said:
^^ SoundMAGIC Products have a pretty decent build quality. I use the PL-30 for gym, travel and at home on a day to day basis and they are better than most other products in their price-range.

Also none of the SounMAGIC's has a bass oriented signature apart from the PL-21 ~ 600/-.
Since when are using that PL30? PL11 is also bassy iem.

^^ I know, I gifted my friend a PL-21 and the housing collapsed in ~ 3 months, and he screwed the situation further by trying to use FeviKwik which melted the plastic [thankfully driver escaped un-scarred]. Now it is a weird fit but still sounds great.

RS4 said:
Then just wait and watch :p

I have till now found if you take care of something it'll last.

Back