Audio Bassy IEMs for < $120

My friend got Monster Turbine with sans fuze. He's happy with it, I still have to hear it properly, will get a chance this week. In his opinion, it has got good bass and good enough detail. :)

Initial impression : warm, dark and above average soundstage. Detailed mids neither recessed nor forward. Bass isn't as good as hippo vb in both quality and quantity, but decent. Highs are enjoyable, but no sparkle. Using it with sony hybrid tips.

Did go to his place to check my sparrow with his audioengine 5. Impressions later. :)

FaH33m said:
Even Fiio E7 could be a good option as it has different levels of bass boost .:p
Have a Fiio E7

its more of a dac and its amp section is not much diff thn e5

so i wont suggest it

however diff bass boost level works

haraakiri said:
Anyway please do suggest me a neutral amp too to go with re0. Something like mini3 would be a good option?
Try the Fanmusic MKII MK2, i've heard a lotta good things about the amp. It offers a great sound quality and is excellent VFM(around 80$)
Only downside of this amp is that you cannot use it while charging. Otherwise people also use it to power high end hp's like the AKG702 with this bad boi. :D

Back