iOS Battery health tampering

raksrules

Elite
Upload images of the phone with display-on and also show the BH% and storage.
Not saying OP did anything, but I saw a reel or video or something of some mobile repair shop who told they charge people Rs. 200 to increase health of iPhone battery. They connect phone to laptop and use some software to do it.
Enjoy free bump.

Again not saying OP did anything but adding to @raksrules statement-
Not saying OP did anything, but I saw a reel or video or something of some mobile repair shop who told they charge people Rs. 200 to increase health of iPhone battery. They connect phone to laptop and use some software to do it.
Enjoy free bump.
I know a guy locally who can do it for 100/- :nomouth:
Battery health tampering is quite prevalent in local shops.

Enjoy free bump.
Wow that's a new for me as well, but we can always take it and get it scanned through Apple. Their system throw error codes for all these things.

Enjoy free bump.
Yeah, battery health, repair records, true tone. Everything can be tinkered with.
bhalai ka to jamana he nahi raha !!!! from hardware to battery health to invoice all things can be manipulate to duped innocent buyer

3utools is the software which tells everything about the iPhone, it can even tell if something is tempered with. I have yet to see any used phone buying service incorporating the report generated by 3utools for any iPhone, I believe it can also tell if the battery percentage is messed with or not.

Just use 3Utool if the phone battery health matches the health in 3utool it's correct if it does not its boosted.
Can it tell if battery is boosted by a controller like we see in YT videos? Ex:

And what about screen replacement by taking chip and data from old screen? Ex:

Back