Battlefield 2 SP cheats?

undertaker

Skilled
Anyone how to enable cheats for 1.02 version of BF2 Singleplayer?It seems the aiCheats.code Tobias.Karlsson hack doesn't work with 1.02 ,or does it?
For one it seems 1.02 disables any use of capslock.
Any ideas?

BF 2 sure is mighty fun though.Killing Muslims and Gooks(oops that so politically incorrect!! and so violates the forum rules!!)is mighty fun.I wonder why it didn't run into problems with censors anywhere?
I mean how obvious can you get?The Chinese are blatantly protrayed as the enemy(an irony considering that BF 2 will be played on PCs built almost entirely in China.LOL).And the MEC?Whats that?The Iraqi resistance?The Taliban?
BF 2 is one politically incorrect game and I'm loving it for that.

Whats there to cheat in BF2 ....????
it is actually a multiplayer game. Team tactics with some "individual" heroic attempts is the essence of the game.

In single player mode even "I managed to complete" all the levels easily. so i guess for other gaming members here it should be childs play (no pun intended);)
RE: the Political and Religious content of the game. (or in many games released currently)
Well, the so called western powers need a "Enemy" to progress and to justify their huge military budgets.

their defence forces are trained on electronic simulators,where virtual reality is the essence.(and many in these forces take this too seriously and fail to differentiate between real life "reality" and virtual "Reality ..;) ) most of the pc graphic hardware and gaming software is the by-product of these technology pioneered in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

So naturally the content in these games will be based upon the perception of these western powers defence forces.

Do not be surprised if in a few years from now , when we (India) too rise economically, we will replace the soviets, communists, Japs, Nazis, Arabs, Vietnamese, Koreans, Chinese , as the next "satan" on earth.......:D in the eyes of these countries.:hap5:
ps: And the biased jewish controlled western media, with the help of misguided admins of Indian forum sites :huh: , editors of news channels (bribed) and news papers (bribed), will have a field day in their nefarious, "unsuccesful" attempts in doing so.
Point to Ponder: If you do proper analysis, Currently, The Main "product" that these western powers actually "make /produce" in their homelands and "Sell" are Arms and Weapons of Mass Destruction or its derivatives (for e.g. Games:) ). Their economy is based upon selling these arms hence to create the market for their products , wars are constantly and conviniently "created" by these western powers.
And then they have the audacity:mad: to lecture us on Peace, Human Rights, Freedom , Liberty (The ironic "Liberation of the Iraq Type" ....hehe, use cluster bombs and guided missiles to vapourise the children and women , in effect liberate them forever from Earth.... :no: :ashamed: :O )

Well the only hack that I find useful is unlimited ammo.Being invicible I agree takes the fun out of the game.
I would have loved to play it in mp mode but that requires a 2Mbit connection.LOL.
And frankly,DJ,I don't think India is going to be the next 'big enemy' of the US.Even China is of so much concern b'coz no matter what its a dictatorial regime and unlike Pakistan,the Chinese dictators don't suck up to US and allow the US Prez to pull down their pants and smack their bottoms. :rofl:
Also remember that China has caused tremendous harm to India's legitimate aspirations for almost half a century now and if it wasn't for Chinese backing Pakistan would probably be less irritating.
I don't think China will ever take on the might of the US militarily but for us Indians facing a dual-barrage of Jehadis from Pakistan and Gooks from the Chinese border a few decades down the line is a real possibility.(Read Humphrey Hawksley's Dragonfire?)
Relations may be improving today with both these countries esp with China but since both the regimes are dictatorial u never know when a madcap may unleash hell upon us from either of these two states. :O

Sid,

Our destiny with China is more closely linked than you realise.

after all we are two great ancient civilisations to survive.
What they did in 1962 was due to the "ineffectiveness" of our political leadership at that time. and Dalai lama issue was bone of contention too.
But the times they are a changing now......
Shangai will soon replace london as the financial capital of the world.

The major commodities markets and exchanges will shift there.
For e.g. The ICC (cricket) board HQ has shifted to Dubai.
The prices of these will be determined in Shanghai then.
Production and control of most of the commodities will be in Chinese hands soon.
hence it would be prudent to have a good and cordial relation with them.
Pakistan is too small to be of any consequence. The Indian forces can vanquish them within weeks. if needed.

but i do not think it would be prudent to do so. instead we should make a situation such that pakistan becomes one of our markets for goods and services. after all they do not produce anything (Tangible i meant, not the obvious terrorism) and are a ripe market.
to be continued .......

Coming back to BF2,I was disappointed to see that enablinghardware audio causes the game to turn into a slide show.I almost decided to get a Live! only to read this:
"The following sound cards do not support the Hardware Audio
Renderer option:

Creative Labs SB 16 PCI
Creative Labs SB Audigy 2 NX
Creative Labs SB Audigy LS - (5.1)
Creative Labs SB Extigy
Creative Labs SB Live 24-bit
Creative Labs SB Live
Creative Labs SB Live PLATINUM
Creative Labs SB Live Value
Creative Labs SB Live X-GAMER
Creative Labs SB Live X-GAMER 5.1