WTB BATTLEFIELD 2042 Codes [pc]

So I just got the bf2042 code yesterday but I can't redeem it since I sold my 3070. I'll try to redeem it somehow but if it doesn't work I'll sell my code to someone with a 30xx card who will be able to redeem it.

So I just got the bf2042 code yesterday but I can't redeem it since I sold my 3070. I'll try to redeem it somehow but if it doesn't work I'll sell my code to someone with a 30xx card who will be able to redeem it.
Give your EA account to someone with a 3070 and above so they can activate it for you. I'm not sure if one can activate unique codes on same GPU.

Give your EA account to someone with a 3070 and above so they can activate it for you. I'm not sure if one can activate unique codes on same GPU.
I thought about this too. But the code they sent is 24digit, so it's a gefore experience code. I'd have to login to someone else's GeForce experience and redeem the code. Idk anyone with 30xx who I can trust so much

I thought about this too. But the code they sent is 24digit, so it's a gefore experience code. I'd have to login to someone else's GeForce experience and redeem the code. Idk anyone with 30xx who I can trust so much
I'm pretty sure they can redeem it in their GFE and would then probably get BF2042 code or an option to link origin and activate the game there. Then you can give your origin.

Sorry for the OT, but does this mean the code has to be redeemed by
End Date: 10/4/2021
OR
Redemption Period End Date: 1/4/2022

If it's the first, then I have a code which I in all probability will not be able to activate as I am travelling.

Sorry for the OT, but does this mean the code has to be redeemed by
End Date: 10/4/2021
OR
Redemption Period End Date: 1/4/2022

If it's the first, then I have a code which I in all probability will not be able to activate as I am travelling.
I believe the End Date here means that only eligible products bought on or before 10/4/21 will receive the redemption code. The code itself can be redeemed on or before 1/4/22.
I'm not 100% sure about this.

I believe the End Date here means that only eligible products bought on or before 10/4/21 will receive the redemption code. The code itself can be redeemed on or before 1/4/22.
I'm not 100% sure about this.
It is what you say. Promotion ends early but the code redemption period is until 2022.

Back