Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

want to upgrade to premium. one expansion pack at a time . which one do i start with ? the most entertaining one? fond of rush , team death only for now

You will spend much more if you buy one pack at a time. It will be much cheaper if you buy Premium. You just missed the sale on Amazon where it was going for $15. Wait for the next sale, they show up on sale fairly regularly.

there is no use buying DLCs or premium now. servers with dlc maps are quite rare.. almost none in singapore and asia region. a few in UK and germany.

_

@Aman27deep oh sorry man :p

@Nalin good ping i guess it far far better than Singapore server

below is screenshot of my ping
image.jpg

anyway two new server added total count 3
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...568/Dark-Syndicate-India-GamersPlatoon-India/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...4183-b99d-a25b4bde1e6e/DS-India-org-GP-india/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...4cb-4cbf-b998-8789190a8f5a/DS-India-GP-India/

Guys please help me to play BF3.

1: Do i have to buy this game, can't i play pirated ones using some kamachi server ?
2. I will be playing online multiplayer only, so what will be the best option ?
3. If I have to purchase it, what is best deal going for it ?
4. Some body has spare key for BF3, then plz contact me.

Also my system spec is i3 3220/ 8gb Gskill ram/ Hd 6870 Iceqx Edition 1gb DDR5
Is this enough ???

AFAIK, all the servers you listed are hosted in Sing...

Nope they are not hosted in Singapore if you check it will be far good than Singapore server.

Good news all servers are listed under Asia>>India region peoples can find available public server very easily.

Guys please help me to play BF3.

1: Do i have to buy this game, can't i play pirated ones using some kamachi server ?
2. I will be playing online multiplayer only, so what will be the best option ?
3. If I have to purchase it, what is best deal going for it ?
4. Some body has spare key for BF3, then plz contact me.

Also my system spec is i3 3220/ 8gb Gskill ram/ Hd 6870 Iceqx Edition 1gb DDR5
Is this enough ???

1. Yes, you have to buy it. There are no private servers.
2. Best option for what?
3. Amazon sells it often for $10, keep checking www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/new
4. The system should run BF3 fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1379075184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope they are not hosted in Singapore if you check it will be far good than Singapore server.

Good news all servers are listed under Asia>>India region peoples can find available public server very easily.
Great! Time to go back to BF3 after a long time :happy:

noob question : how do you drop a c4 on the ground when you are mid air or throw it at a farther distance for that matter ?

The damn thing either just explodes as soon as i release it or just falls off next to where i am . Its not supposed to land right on me :p

It repairs/damages friendly/enemy vehicles. It can also arm disarm mcom stations. And it can also be used to kill enemies but that is a pita, i had a hard time getting one kill with it to complete a assignment. Deploy it and press the fire button to use it.

I don't know of any "official" BF3 GSP in India which is why I suspected they were hosted in Sing.

Can someone post the IP's of the "Indian" servers hosted by DS-India that GJ1001 listed in his post above? That would clear up where they are hosted...[DOUBLEPOST=1379227416][/DOUBLEPOST]@GJ1001

Here's what I found via Gametracker -

XIdpLtD.jpg

If those are the servers you were referring to, they do seemed to be based in Singapore. A simple traceroute confirms they are. If you were referring to some other Indian BF3 servers, please post their IP's as I am interested in knowing who the current GSP for BF3 is in India...

Last edited:
Back