Battlefield: Bad Company 2 India Server

jc36lect3r

Skilled
After updating to the latest patch, go into server browser, select region as Asia and hit search.

You should see a server from India, named RCDC or something like that.
Played for 3 hours, pings are ok, although still above 100 (I have to thank my Tata connection for that).

It was nice to see some hindi expletives scrolling in chat area, felt like home :D

...Finally an indian server, hope it stays up and stays long....Can't wait to get home to try it out...Hope to see you guys there

man it should have been hosted in India... Whats the use if its hosted in SG and being called an Indian server... we aint gonna get low ping or somehting... disappointing. :/

ping of 150 is not that playable........... I would really like to play it in low pings like others do........ but for now this is good..........

I am getting massive fps drops and lags since the latest update no matter what map or server I am on. God knows what's up. Have been knifed 3 times now. 2 times by reyes.:mad:

Yup. Hence the performance drops on my HD4850. I guess it's time to try out the 10.4 preview catalyst drivers that are supposed to work well with BC2.

Back