Battlefield: Bad Company 2 India Server

Aman27deep said:
man it should have been hosted in India... Whats the use if its hosted in SG and being called an Indian server... we aint gonna get low ping or somehting... disappointing. :/

Its simple ; the other SG servers have been set to allow ppl from specific countries to play only.

Guys who host servers in India don't have the hardware for BF BC2, cause the machines are already occupied for 1.6/CSS etc.

Best and cheapest solution is to rent a BF BC2 server in SG so that you can have your own settings.. and thats the best country in terms of pings, unless your ISP has some really weird routing.

That what Indian clans used to do for CSS before VS and other hosting services started offering CSS.

^^ Maybe they should put in country filters then, like SALUZI did for Thailand. But then again, the server will be half empty all the time..

I agree with SF, but my ping is almost always onn the higher side on SG servers.. :mad:

TheNightwing said:
Have been knifed 3 times now. 2 times by reyes.:mad:

not forgetting once saurav :p, lol i love knifing! <3 :tongue:

BTW Night i dont get more than 30 fps lawl xD (Albeit i play on the highest possible settings :| )

Server admin was online during the game. He said tomorrow the server would be running in Conquest mode which is great.

Lots of players in the server who seem to be completely new to BC2. According to some of them, anyone who gets a lot of kills is automatically labeled a "hacker". Quite unbelievable.

I have spent close to 270 hours of BC2 game time on the Fragnetics servers with not a single person accusing me of hacking - Ever. Just goes to show the difference in the quality of the players on the different servers.

its kinda indian mentality... i remember me being like that 2-3 years back :p, but now i know what "class" is ^^. Give those players some time.. they're new right, they need to learn :)

Rickyk said:
Server admin was online during the game. He said tomorrow the server would be running in Conquest mode which is great.

Lots of players in the server who seem to be completely new to BC2. According to some of them, anyone who gets a lot of kills is automatically labeled a "hacker". Quite unbelievable.

I have spent close to 270 hours of BC2 game time on the Fragnetics servers with not a single person accusing me of hacking - Ever. Just goes to show the difference in the quality of the players on the different servers.

Being called a "hacker" is soooo common to me now!!

It has become my passion/aim/goal to frustrate higher ranked players :rofl:

Aman27deep said:
I agree with SF, but my ping is almost always onn the higher side on SG servers.. :mad:

not forgetting once saurav :p, lol i love knifing! <3 :tongue:

BTW Night i dont get more than 30 fps lawl xD (Albeit i play on the highest possible settings :| )

I meant fps drops as in 5-6fps during close firefights. Hell I have stopped playing now.:no: Waiting for 10.4 drivers hoping they would resolve this issue or whatever magic DICE does with their next update.

TheNightwing said:
I meant fps drops as in 5-6fps during close firefights. Hell I have stopped playing now.:no: Waiting for 10.4 drivers hoping they would resolve this issue or whatever magic DICE does with their next update.

aaw man, that totally sucks </3, i hope u play soon, 10.4 must be around the corner. (Why dont u try the 10.4 beta drivers? :ashamed: )

@Amandeep: How does the game run in your system? I have the same graphic card as you but a weaker processor. I have to tone down the settings a bit to get acceptable frame rates.

baccilus said:
@Amandeep: How does the game run in your system? I have the same graphic card as you but a weaker processor. I have to tone down the settings a bit to get acceptable frame rates.

lol i clocked my e7500 to 3.4 GHz to play GTA IV :p getting like 45+ fps bro, all texures high, rest medium (1280*1024), 4x AA (or was it AF?) :hap2:

Hey peepeepee (pee million times, lol), I remember playing against you yesterday. Dude, my team sucked balls the last time I played it. Around afternoon, it was ok, but by the evening, it dulled down quite a bit.

And, why dont we use mics on the server? My mic does NOT work only on that server for some reason. I found a cool guy named blue something and we made quite a squad. I wonder if he is on techenclave or not....

In every other server, I am able to use the mic and can talk to other people of my squad (most of em are americans). Its only this server where I cant use the mic. I dont use any other software.

I think its like CS, you dont need 3rd party. Never tried it myself though, too much lag as it is. Post it in the server forum, which server is that?

Ahh, ok, yes I was there on Sunday, although I don't remember if it was afternoon or not :)

I cann't access the site of the clan, seems to be infected by malware.

.....What are the pings you guys have been getting,,,,

For the last few days I am not able to get pings lower than 170ms!! before they were less than 120-130ms....

Any one facing the same issue....?

Back