Battlefield bad company 2 : Sky not visible

vishal2055

Disciple
I wanted to play this game but the graphics seems to suck as the sky is not visible its just plain gray and also the overall graphics seems to lack finesse.Dont know how to put inother words.

Graphics card is 4870 with the latest ati catalyst.

please suggest how to rectify this problem.

Few screens ..

qds1u.jpg

Mf9U4.jpg

7NurI.jpg

Thanks guys ..

I tried changing to dx9 and now its showing up properly. Then turned it back to auto and everything still works and i can see the sky and all the snowy winds.

But if I try to set antialiasing anything above 1x then the sky goes back to gray and all the winds and fog die out.

I used to play this game last year on my 4870 with SSAO turned off and everything else set to max except AA which was only 2x. I never faced such an issue. Maybe if you try the older graphics drivers (10.5 and above).

Nevertheless, this is unacceptable to have 4870 run the game with these artifacts. I hope you get your problem resolved while keeping the AA and DX as 10... good luck..

Hi guys,

Sorry for bumping into another thread ....couldnt find dedicated thread for the same so posting it here...

My doubt is that is there any story relation between Battlefield bad company 1 and Battlefield bad company 2 ?

Can i play Battlefield bad company 2 directly?

Thanks

sujithbvm said:
Hi guys,

Sorry for bumping into another thread ....couldnt find dedicated thread for the same so posting it here...

My doubt is that is there any story relation between Battlefield bad company 1 and Battlefield bad company 2 ?

Can i play Battlefield bad company 2 directly?

Thanks
Yes you can play it directly as moreover the first didn't even release on the pc.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

^^ Thanks a lot :)

Ya first battlefield badcompany 1 was released only on the PS3 and the 360..

Just wanted to confirm the story relation between the 2 so if needed i thought i can read it from wikipedia...

hey guys completed the battlefield bad company 2 main story line...took long time as i jumped onto Fear 3 in between :p

Just wanted to ask that are there any DLCS for battlefield bad company 2 ???

I saw the map packs but they are like more related to the Multi player I think ,,,,

Back