OC & Modding BATTLESTATION BLACK PANTHER! - (56K!-scratch build-nvidia pascal-ek watercooled)

Dude...seriously, since you have spent so much on parts, get a good case.

That case looks really bad and I wonder when something is going to short. Watercooling is not just a matter of filling things up and letting it run. It needs a lot of maintenance as well. Withe the case you are using right now, forget the looks, you may not even be able to maintain it properly.

I am currently designing a new case;this time it will mostly be acrylic/aluminium/steel and very less wood.i learned a lot on my first attempt.[DOUBLEPOST=1464452787][/DOUBLEPOST]all right guys,one final post before i move on to making something new.
i managed to water cool and get the PC running through the case was a bit disappointing.
I am not gonna stop and now since i have a pile of tools/materials and even a CNC MACHINE
And no i am not joking.be ready for me i will cause havoc soon again
phU3dxm.jpg

U58F7xc.jpg

tS8bu95.jpg

TlbdLj7.jpg

Last edited:
Best of luck....with a CNC at hand I am sure it will work out much better.

One tip...use a mobo tray from an existing case.

The best thing you could do is to try and find one of the older macs and use the case ....some of the mac mods turn out amazing.

Best of luck....with a CNC at hand I am sure it will work out much better.

One tip...use a mobo tray from an existing case.

The best thing you could do is to try and find one of the older macs and use the case ....some of the mac mods turn out amazing.
Thanks for the info,
Well i dont know much about cnc milling stuff,just my relatives got one that they allowed me to use.

This case did hardly cost 1k and hence i dont mind throwing it away after 3 months.

Wow! This was a great read. You have made an awesome PC. Kudos for your effort bro :)

Just a little advice, for the finishing on the cabinet you can go to a good car mechanic who does denting and painting work. They will make the metal surface even by applying some white putty. Then they'll spray paint it. It will look like a new case bought straight from the market ;)

Won't cost you more than 1500.

Wow! This was a great read. You have made an awesome PC. Kudos for your effort bro :)

Just a little advice, for the finishing on the cabinet you can go to a good car mechanic who does denting and painting work. They will make the metal surface even by applying some white putty. Then they'll spray paint it. It will look like a new case bought straight from the market ;)

Won't cost you more than 1500.

never crossed my mind...will surely try
@PHOENiX117 did you get time to finish this? If so, can you post some pics.
it still lies as it was in my last post.
i am working on a better case.
i am going to u.s soon so it will be done by late november

Back