Be careful about dealsandyou.com and Onebazaar.com

ontherocks

Disciple
Be careful about purchasing discount coupons from dealsandyou.com.
Don’t go by the fine print that's listed on their website. Every sentence is a lie. Don’t believe me? Try it out yourself.
I have suffered with the Onebazaar coupon. Link --> Rs 50 for Rs 500 worth of Online Shopping Voucher for Widest Range of Branded Digital Products across all Categories!
It is an invalid deal. I have wasted my time and money on this.
The fine print says "One voucher per transaction"
This is what you get after applying the coupon

“Coupon Error: Atleast one product should be above minimum purchase amount value.â€

After this you will probably be thinking, silly fool….just call the customer care number blast at them on the fine print and resolve the issue…..period. Hold your breath.
Dealsandyou is the worst ecommerce site on this planet. They have the worst customer service or to be more specific its equal to none. You have to make an STD call which takes for ever to get hold of someone to talk to. The people who receive the call have neither the authority nor means to do anything on your problem other than to listen to you, then say "sorry for the inconvenience" and that the matter will be escalated to higher management, and to reach higher management directly so that the problem is resolved at the earliest you should also write an email to support@dealsandyou.com. Some times they will also advice you how to write the email. Isn't that sweet.
You sincerely write to them and wait…..for ever. No one gets back to you either via phone or mail and neither is anything done on your problem. You then make a second call. They say “sorry for the inconvenience†and blabber then same old thing that he will “personally†escalate the matter to higher management this time. You again wait…....for ever. But miraculously…….nothing happens. You again call the third time….fourth time and so on. You keep loosing money on your STD calls on top of the money you spent on purchasing the deal.
By this time probably the deal for which the coupon was bought has expired. So now you are frustrated and would like a refund. So what to do now. Voila!..........call or write to customer care. And...........go through the loop again. Happy volleying between "deal and you"

Fine print not on their website:
1. Payment once paid will never be refunded, come whatever may.
2. The time to activate an evoucher is 24 to 48 “working†hours and its mostly, if not always, 48 working hours. What the hell does this mean? It means that their working hours are 9.30AM to 8.30PM Monday to Saturday, so this counts for the number of hours for activation after you purchase the evoucher. So if you buy it on Sunday, the whole Sunday till 9:30AM Monday doesn’t count in the 24 to 48 hour activation time period. Isn’t that genius?
The above are not figments of my imagination. They are as told by the sweet customer care executive and have been fully tested and verified.

Now you would be thinking....stupid then take it up with Onebazaar customer care. (as if I have no other work in my life other than volleying between customer care executives)
Ok so be it. Done calling onebazaar customer care. Surprisingly they are exactly the same as dealsandyou. First they will tell that it the error whatever their website displays is correct irrespective of whatever anyone says. But even then if you want to take it further they will tell please write an email to info@onebazaar.com to resolve the issue. And so it goes on....

+1 to that! Deals and you is the worst website I have ever dealt with. The timtara (another sham website) coupon that I brought from them didn't work and hence I sent them many emails. After sending many reminders they sent some stupid reply that they will 'escalate' the matter. Nothing has been done till now and I have wasted my precious 50 Rs.

Beware of deals and you.com and do not do the mistake of buying any coupons from them.

Abhi.

agree this coupon funda is now big hype everyday there is a new single offering coupons well till its free coupons its fine but paying for coupon and after that its not working is big mess. so better stay away from such

I get annoying sms messages from Deals&you every day... :mad:

This is despite having registered for Do Not Disturb. Any way to get rid of those??

nehaladsul said:
I get annoying sms messages from Deals&you every day... :mad:

This is despite having registered for Do Not Disturb. Any way to get rid of those??
me too.. thankfully they have stopped now *touchwood* :p

dealsandyou/fashionandyou is total sick and foolish things, block their email website and everything, annoying as hell.

Here's what i did...If you have an account with them, log in to their website and change your mobile number to some other number like the CC of Airtel or something. I stopped getting their messages after 3 days.

Fahrenheit said:
Here's what i did...If you have an account with them, log in to their website and change your mobile number to some other number like the CC of Airtel or something. I stopped getting their messages after 3 days.
Hilarious :lol:

Back