BE project problem statement

skylark

Adept
Hey,

From the title you can make out I'm looking for problem statements to be implemented for the final year engg project. Looking for something new. Anyone anything?

TIA

^^^ It could help if you could mention your branch in engg. What is the point in one suggesting for example "Aerodynamic performance of high rise buildings" when you are lets say a computer science guy. :p

Err.. Since I posted in the "programming section", I thought it became very obvious, guess not. :p

My stream is computer engineering.

Prove P = NP :p

Okay jokes apart, CS is just such a vast field, unless you specify what you like, its hard to suggest something.

Ohhh... In that case your thread is in the wrong section . It should go to general talks. I dint check what section it was. All I do is click on new posts and reply to the threads in which I feel I can contribute.

Sorry mate. Not a CS guy so Can't suggest. My sample recommendation shows what I am good at :p

Edit: It may be in the right section.. I am not sure.

@Chaos: We were planning something in image processing, but then, suggestions from other fields are welcome too. Anything man! Kept all options open atm.

@motorheadinc: Thanks anyways. :)

Back