Beam Fiber upgrades Tariff plans

Update on this: It Looks like its just for New customers. Presently my uploading is not being counted. :D

A Sad Day For Beam Telecom Customers Since the Introduction of FUP on Beam Broadband plans.
FUP is now being counted for both Upload and Download. ( @tufel @dexBG @booo @krisballa @kippu )
RIP Seeders!

Then:

8Nc3B9a.png

Now:
06AF0Tp.png

http://beamtele.com/index.php/fair-usage-policy

Last edited:
Beam need to increase both the FUP and speed post FUP also.
My Plan: 15MBPS @ 1140 per month
FUP -50GB Post FUP Speed - 2MBPS
Changes to be made:
FUP -100GB Post FUP Speed -6MBPS (Then this will be unbeatable)

Changes to be made:

Wow. Talk about disparity. I pay this much for a 1 MBPS no FUP connection. You guys still have a great connection. Only plan that beats yours is Reliance 4MBPS Thunder plan but they don't have a presence everywhere.

Changes to be made:
LOL.

We pay 1000 per month for 1mbps unlimited.

Your plan is like "amrit" to me.

they need to increase their FUP Now
Changes to be made:

Wow. Great Requirement. There you go, I will help you get a great plan*.
10mbps up to 50Gb with 4mbps as post FUP speed only for 899 Per month From Pioneer Broadband.
* You would have to spend the Difference amount towards telephone bills bashing the customer Care
The More you Expect the Degradation of quality you're asking Indirectly.
Better Be happy that Beam Management is Caring enough or Else you would have plans Something like this.

iO9OdiK.jpg

Their parent company ACT is evil. Enough Said/asked.

Last edited:
Wow. Talk about disparity. I pay this much for a 1 MBPS no FUP connection. You guys still have a great connection. Only plan that beats yours is Reliance 4MBPS Thunder plan but they don't have a presence everywhere.

Except, from what I can tell from threads in various broadband forums the Reliance Thunder speeds are rarely realized and they have plenty of downtime as well.

so can we hope fail tell to do the same ?
Seeing these plans makes me jelly.
Right now iam paying 1299rs+taxes for 1mbps in the day 2mbps in the night no FUP

Moved to Hyderabad recently from Chennai. Cannot believe people are cribbing about the plans offered by BEAM. Excellent speeds, hardly any downtime and amazing price! Not sure why anyone would complain! Unless, this has become a standard for all Hyderabadis that they want more :p

LOL.

We pay 1000 per month for 1mbps unlimited.

Your plan is like "amrit" to me.

It is rumored recently that Beam is accounting both Downloads & Uploads as well. I haven't noticed it as I remain within 50GB FUP limit. Also expecting more FUP limit means paying more right.So I am at present satisfied with my plan.

It is rumored recently that Beam is accounting both Downloads & Uploads as well. I haven't noticed it as I remain within 50GB FUP limit. Also expecting more FUP limit means paying more right.So I am at present satisfied with my plan.
Have you changed your plan Recently like before October, then no need to worry. If you have changed your plan after October 1st, then uploads will be counted in FUP. I seed torrents but they don't exceed my downloads :D

ScreenShot001.jpg

Back