beam internet speeds upgraded

taher

Adept
beam cable systems in hyderabad an isp has upgraded their speeds on all the plans.......their plans were already cheaper but with this increased speed they get super cheap and super fast...:D

i am pretty sure that they might have even changed the fup also(reduced) beam users can confirm
All Plans Fiber to Home

omg 10mbps for 1000 bucks monthly and 10k early is just too good :O

They must have a FUP for sure, else everyone should get there internet :p

These plans are unreal man .. I'm paying 1500 a month for Airtel 2Mbps .. buggers.

Howz the gaming ping response on the Beam network ??

it was 75gb for 4 Mbps but for last 3 months they say my speed is downgraded but has never happened

have not tried gaming , do you want me to ping some servers?

I called Beam cable more than a dozen times when I wanted an Internet connection after I moved to Hyd and they never bothered even come for the paper work and collect money from me. If they are so lazy and lousy when its a question of collecting money from me for installation, I can't imagine what it would be like when I have a problem and I need them to fix it. No Thanks, I would rather pay 2.8k to Reliance for a 2Mbps connection.

Lord Nemesis said:
I called Beam cable more than a dozen times when I wanted an Internet connection after I moved to Hyd and they never bothered even come for the paper work and collect money from me. If they are so lazy and lousy when its a question of collecting money from me for installation, I can't imagine what it would be like when I have a problem and I need them to fix it. No Thanks, I would rather pay 2.8k to Reliance for a 2Mbps connection.

that might be an exception but the service of beam is pretty solid in most of the areas and i am not exagerating...i myself have been a beam user 3 of friends use beam all in different areas....the only problem i had with beam was that in utorrent it used to give port not forwarded.....but that was about 4yrs back now every thing is ok even with torrents...i myself am planning to shift to beam had enough of bsnl...

lord nemesis where are u residing?

if u live near mehdipatnam i can help you i know beam people there

another very good thing about beam is that u get same speeds for download and uploads i mean uploads are not capped at 256 or 512kb like most of the other isp.....

Back