Beasts of hifi audios

*Raj*

Adept
Here are some of renowned BEAST audio products :) :-

1. Audiolab 8200CD CD player/DAC-Obtained through my friend in London, who shipped yesterday and I got it today (in a day)..............AMAZING SERVICE THROUGH DHL
2. NAD C375BEE - Integrated amplifier purchased from Lakozy Mumbai

Using these with Polk Audio LSI9 and getting very crystal clear room filling sound with no fatigue if listened to for long hours :D. Really unbelievable !!! I could find real audiophile products after such a long time and experiments though have been great music lover in my life. REALLY started hating MP3s now and may not be comfortable to listen in future.

GUIDANCE: cranky & Chaos, Thanks a lot for sincere advice :D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_2102_resize.jpg
    IMG_2102_resize.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2083_resize.jpg
    IMG_2083_resize.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2084_resize.jpg
    IMG_2084_resize.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2088_resize.jpg
    IMG_2088_resize.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2089_resize.jpg
    IMG_2089_resize.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2094_resize.jpg
    IMG_2094_resize.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2097_resize.jpg
    IMG_2097_resize.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 184
Nice equipment - especially the CD Player/DAC. Though I've never heard it myself, I hear from sources I trust that it punches way above its category.

You'd want to give the amp a bit more of breathing room. The way its setup, the amp will overheat. NADs do run pretty warm and need some clearance around them.

Cheers!

^^Agree, maybe shift the amp on top. The 375BEE runs really hot, well above what I'd call warm and given your speakers, it will be fairly well-loaded.

Nice setup. Congratulations :)

Chaos said:
Nice equipment - especially the CD Player/DAC. Though I've never heard it myself, I hear from sources I trust that it punches way above its category.

You'd want to give the amp a bit more of breathing room. The way its setup, the amp will overheat. NADs do run pretty warm and need some clearance around them.

Cheers!

cranky said:
^^Agree, maybe shift the amp on top. The 375BEE runs really hot, well above what I'd call warm and given your speakers, it will be fairly well-loaded.

Nice setup. Congratulations

Your suggestions well taken care off :). Amp is kept now in one cabin of shelf and CD player outside. Enjoying music :D Thanx to all

Back