Beauty and the Beast - The Dragon Edition

Hello Guys

Finally guys I have got my Beauty and The Beast. No No Its not about a giant gorilla but about a BIG BIG DRAGON. The red dragon.

The BEAST

beastx.jpg

beast1.jpg

beast2.jpg

The MB
780g.jpg

The Be(a)st Stock Cooler

beaststockcooler.jpg

Give me POWER
tagan.jpg

Segate's 1000GB Nights
segate1000gbnights.jpg

give me more POWER

transcendpowerchipram.jpg

Power chip baby

The Beauty
beauty1.jpg

monitorcomparison.jpg

If you need some antibiotic here it is

antibiotic.jpg

:hap2: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: MSI HD4870 ON THE WAY:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :hap2:
I really want to thank arunhalo. Because I got all these components and came home only at 8. After 9 I called him and We were assembling this all night. Even though he had some back pain he continued doing it. He gave me some excellent movie collection around 250 movies. Thank you very much buddy.

Total Damages 56k

Ram 4GB - 2.1k
Seagate 1TB - 5450
X4 940 - 13k
Gigabyte 780G - 4.4k (biostar 790gx not available )
Tagan - 3.5k
Benq E2200HD - 12.5k
BenQ E2200HDA - 12.1k
Antibiotic - 2k
HD 4870 -13k
Here I have to say about MAHAVIR COMPUTERS

I first went to him and get the quote for the components, them I went to others places and collected the lowest price for all the components. After that I went again to him and asked him to give all the components at the lowest price I got. He readily agreed.

I went alone that day, so I dont have any other person to carry those components. When he came to know this, he gave me free home delivery (around 30 km up and dowm from his shop).

When he gave two model for monitor, I wrongly got HDA monitor and it has only VGA input. After I came home I openend it and came to know this. I called him immediatly and asked him for HD monitor. AS I opened it, I was unsure of what he will say. But he said ok and even offered me door pickup and replacement on monday. But as I am unavaible on monday I went to him and changed it.

He is one of the best dealers I came across in ritchie street. His name is suresh jain and I will became a permanent customer to him.

Now say something about my little dragon buddies.

Nice purchase dude... some real good investment I say. :)

Now take your dragon for spin and post some benchies.

EDIT : Viral beat me to first spot. :)

congrats dude.. worthy upgades :hap2:

SenthilAnandh said:
Thanks guys. Repped you both.

dont mind ..but you usually dont giveaway reps to people for congratulating you :rofl:

First

Congrats on the new gig.Dragons.....indeed.

You forgot to post the Pic of HD 4870...The mighty dragon baby.

Please do so.

We in Chennai are lucky to get good dealers.

FaH33m said:
congrats dude.. worthy upgades :hap2:

dont mind ..but you usually dont giveaway reps to people for congratulating you :rofl:

Thanks for all you guys. I repped them because within 1min of starting the thread they both congradulated me. But you can giveway reps for buys great stuffs :p nobody stops you.

?dOuBtFiRe? said:
First
Congrats on the new gig.Dragons.....indeed.

You forgot to post the Pic of HD 4870...The mighty dragon baby.
Please do so.

We in Chennai are lucky to get good dealers.

Yes some dealers are good. other I will talk in a separete thread. HD4870 is on the way from mediahome. If post once arrived.
Thanks for all of you guys.

Congrats on the setup Sendhil! :D

Good to see AMD setups in here amidst Nehalems, Wolfdales and Yorkfields. :p

Hats off to Arun. Hope ur mom's car is in good shape now. :lol:

congrates mate....

Btw one doubt, does amd still follows policy of not giving heatsink and fans with BE /FX series processors? Or its available and u changed it?

Congrats !
THe choice of mobo is quite surprising though.

I thought BE chips came with no HSF, since when did they start shipping with one ?

Harpy.eagle said:
congrates mate....

Btw one doubt, does amd still follows policy of not giving heatsink and fans with BE /FX series processors? Or its available and u changed it?

No they actually gave that beautiful heatsink with copper pipes. I was first surprised to see it. It looks like a premium coolers right?

Amey said:
Congrats !
THe choice of mobo is quite surprising though.

I thought BE chips came with no HSF, since when did they start shipping with one ?

biostar 790gX was not available and all other 790GX mobos are above 9.5k. dude to cash crunch I ended up buying 780G and I am happy for my choice because 790GX aint worth 10k.

^ yes 780 gx gigabyte is good board cause i update new bios improve bug fix ;)

of cpu support AMD phenom 45 mm for built in benchmark

but i left home late midnight 3:30 am :p cause he want u copy full movie and games :rofl:

@gannu a.k.a gunman yes it is sad story :( cause i have to repair the car today will post complete the job done at small service center and labour cost ;)

so happy gaming and enjoy surf net and movie

Arun.P said:
^ yes 780 gx gigabyte is good board cause i update new bios improve bug fix ;)

of cpu support AMD phenom 45 mm for built in benchmark

but i left home late midnight 3:30 am :p cause he want u copy full movie and games :rofl:

@gannu a.k.a gunman yes it is sad story :( cause i have to repair the car today will post complete the job done at small service center and labour cost ;)

so happy gaming and enjoy surf net and movie
Thank you very much. With out you it would have been very difficult. And because of you I might not need torrent for some months :p :bleh:

Great dude nice rig ...i could have shipped you the biostar mobo dude anyways :) ...yet to complete my dragon saving the money and waiting for ATI RV refresh...and yeah will post rig pics soon...

Back