Been Very ill

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,
During the last few days i am been severely ill and on the bed .I am Having Constant Pain In the right side of my stomach .As i sit this keeps on getting worst hour after hour to the extend that i cannot sit anymore .This has kept me away from the internet and TE Scene for long time now .I am very worried that this might be a liver or kidney infection "PS I do not drink" .Last couple of days i have got lots of test done and the docs says that this is a severe muscle issue .I Am Now Trying To Walk a Little and get better.But i Feel Very Exhausted And Weak . :(

Mates ,
During the last few days i am been severely ill and on the bed .I am Having Constant Pain In the right side of my stomach .As i sit this keeps on getting worst hour after hour to the extend that i cannot sit anymore .This has kept me away from the internet and TE Scene for long time now .I am very worried that this might be a liver or kidney infection "PS I do not drink" .Last couple of days i have got lots of test done and the docs says that this is a severe muscle issue .I Am Now Trying To Walk a Little and get better.But i Feel Very Exhausted And Weak . :(
get well soon dear dealer!

Get well soon man, and dont worry, TE will be right here when you are fully fit so concentrate on ur health as of now

Back