PC Peripherals Benefits of mouse-pad ?

G400s with a Steelseries QCK+ is a winning combo, im using these for fps gaming, but the mousepad is fairly large, so please keep that in mind. Also, its a bit on the expensive side, but see the product reviews for it on amazon and other sites and you will know you are getting a great mousepad :)

I would suggest a mouse pad to everyone those who use a mouse because usually the surface we get for our mouse is made of wood, glass, bedsheet or even i have seen some fellows using their mouse on the floor. Normal users can buy a cheap mouse pad (Rs.50-Rs.100), it'll protect your mouse feets and give you better performance.

For gamers its not that easy to choose a mouse pad as there are so many types of mouse pad available in the market, Soft-control, Soft Speed, Hard-Control, Hard speed, etc.

After this you'll have to choose the size of your mouse pad, choosing a mouse pad depends on which type of game you play, on what DPI settings you play and so many other factors. If you buy a normal mouse pad for your gaming mouse then you may face lags while playing games.

Razer has a huge variety of mouse pads to choose: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-mats

I would suggest a mouse pad to everyone those who use a mouse because usually the surface we get for our mouse is made of wood, glass, bedsheet or even i have seen some fellows using their mouse on the floor. Normal users can buy a cheap mouse pad (Rs.50-Rs.100), it'll protect your mouse feets and give you better performance.

For gamers its not that easy to choose a mouse pad as there are so many types of mouse pad available in the market, Soft-control, Soft Speed, Hard-Control, Hard speed, etc.

After this you'll have to choose the size of your mouse pad, choosing a mouse pad depends on which type of game you play, on what DPI settings you play and so many other factors. If you buy a normal mouse pad for your gaming mouse then you may face lags while playing games.

Razer has a huge variety of mouse pads to choose: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-mats

OP doesn't seem to have the budget for gaming mouse pads, and razers will definitely be fairly expensive sadly. Guess the best course of action is get a basic 100 rupee mousepad for now till the need arises to get a better one down the line.

OP doesn't seem to have the budget for gaming mouse pads, and razers will definitely be fairly expensive sadly. Guess the best course of action is get a basic 100 rupee mousepad for now till the need arises to get a better one down the line.

Are not there any decent mouse-pads for around 600-700 ?

Back