PC Peripherals Benq E2200 problem...

Wraith

Skilled
I really cant figure out what i am doing wrong...

Sometimes the Benq E2200HD doesnt switch back on after switching it off...it takes a few tries to get it to power on but the strange thing is this happens only when the pc is on.

If pc isnt on I can easily switch off and switch on the monitor with 1 press for each.

Is this is a sign of trouble somewhere or am I doing something wrong? :huh:

Edit : I tried this... Pc was running with the monitor on....turned off the monitor using the power button on the monitor but then i wasnt able to switch on the monitor!! So i removed the DVI cable from the gfx card with the pc still on and presto the monitor switched on with the press of the button and i connected the DVI cable back and I had proper display.

Recently had similar problem with VS VX922. Upon registering for RMA, the technician came and changed a PCB but the issue remained. Then he sent it to their service centre at Cochin where they replaced another PCB and it was resolved. Monitor was couriered back to me.

pcb problem...had faced this prob in my samsung...changed it if in warranty else it cost bomb as the enggr told ard 1k so

I connected the monitor to the laptop and I didnt face a similar problem!

So is it a problem with the monitor or the gfx?

Back