Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Hello everyone,

Up for sale are the following items.

1. BenQ RL2455HM 24 inches Monitor - This is one of the official gaming monitors of both Major League Gaming and UMG gaming. Monitor has tiny black spot near the low right side [Highlighted in pic]. This was due to some water / fluid retention there [separate story]. But long story short its there when cold booted. But once the screen is on for sometime you wont even notice it [Check the Video]. Dont have a working system at the moment and as such cannot add more demo video for the same. Asking price is Rs 7500.

2. AOC 931sn 18.5 inch Monitor- Works exactly as expected. Although its old and colors are NOT punchy as modern displays but works just fine. Asking Price is Rs. 3500

3. Asus P5G41T mobo + Intel E5700with stock cooler + 4 GB DYNET DDR3 RAM + Frontech PSU [non working] - Works fine. You need to have a working PSU. The one in the bundle does not work. lol. Asking price is Rs 2500

Shipping will be done directly by my friend from Kolkata. Feel free if you have any queries.

1. BenQ RL2455HM 24 inches Monitor - Revised price is Rs 5500.

3. Asus P5G41T mobo + Intel E5700with stock cooler + 4 GB DYNET DDR3 RAM + Frontech PSU [non working] - Revised price is Rs 1500

The 2nd image is not working. It would be recommended that you swap in a PSU from your current system or a friend and post pics of Mobo + CPU + Ram in action. That should help with the sale.

No 3 (CPU+mobo combo) is Not available for sale anymore.

Bump for monitor with price drop.

1. BenQ RL2455HM 24 inches Monitor - Revised price is Rs 4500 (shipped).

I am interested in monitor but could not ping you as I am new member.
Could you please tell after how many minutes the black dot will be gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back