Benq v2400 24" display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Benq monitor is 8 months old and is in excellent condition. No ghosting, bleeding problems.
The touchbuttons work just fine.
Bought it for 23K.

Photos do not justice to this monitor.

You have to see it to believe it.

No scratches, blemishes etc.

All accessories will be provided that were bundles wit it.

Questions and PM,s welcome.

Please click the below link to see images, the were badly taken though.

Benq V2400 - a set on Flickr

Hi Anooj how does this compare with G2410HD & G2412HD models performance wise/ Can this be hooked up with an external TV tuner.
SRI 420

Well, frankly I do not have a clue abt this but I guess you can do. What cannot be done on a PC.

Guys, anybody has any input for Sri's question?

SRI 420 said:
Hi Anooj how does this compare with G2410HD & G2412HD models performance wise/ C
SRI 420
Donno abt performance of those Sri but V2400 is a really good monitor and far better viewing angles to the TN panels models out till now. The buttons work cool and lit up as you near it and its a simple affair to switch for HDMI, DVI and D-sub.

Main thing is I was lucky enough to get a piece that is clean -ghosting backlight bleeding etc not a single spot. the main reason for selling is upgrading all my components and will need atleast 4 monitors for my work and this does not suit.

Lemme know....

Man i'v no intention to crap ur thread

but i found these models having 22''-24'' screen-

Benq 22" E2200HD

Viewsonic 22" VX2233WM

BENQ 24" G2412HD

Samsung 22" 2233SW

The avg. Price of these models are not above RS.12000/-

So kindly review your Price

As per Benq website V2400 model is LED backlit and the models listed in the previous post are normal LCD monitors, so maybe that is why the price is high....

Sorry for the misinformation....v2400w is the model up for sale i suppose and it is not led backlit... V2400 Eco is the backlit led model....

sorry was not looking tot he posts for I lost all hopes of selling. Tes Eco I came ot know is selling for 19K. I say go for it and for my monitor max I can come down till 15K. I know its abad post but this still is an excellent monitor. Let me know anyone intersted, especially HYD, cause I fear shhipping monitors.

Mods- please clear all O/T posts here. :)

Anooj- this model may sell for more than other models but you should check current market price, mention that in the thread and price yours accordingly. :)

What if a new one of the same sells for 18K now? :)

The LED backlit Eco series 22" and 24" are rated for 24W and 28W consumption as per specs chart.

Plus they don't have a dvi port iirc,- just D-sub and HDMI. :)

Hey Bikey,
:)
Do you want to me to close thte thread. Seriously:).

I also have come to conclusion, nobody would buy this one and its better for me to keep it.:tongue:

Please let me know MODS. I will close this by tonight anyways.:eek:hyeah:

Hi Anooj

You have to be realistic in your pricing if you really want to sell.

Yesterday i bought a 1 year old VX2235WM-5 for 7K from Soumalidon with 2 years warranty remaining.
No dead pixels or scratches. Looks Absolutely brand new and the seller had kept all original boxes and even the smallest packing materials intact.
Its a 22" 2ms monitor. The monitor was posted at 2Pm and the sale was completed at 6PM same day. He had bought it for Rs 13,800/- so practically he gave a 50% discount on his buy price

I am sure there would be many buyers for your monitor also but not at the price you are asking. If you come down to 10K, you can have a sale.

Just my 2bits..please don't take it otherwise. I have posted these details just to give you a true and fair idea of where things stand in the used market.

Best of luck for your sale

It took 2 months to sink in but per Rishi and Shravans suggestions price reduced.

I know 24 inchers sell for less but now the price is reduced to 14K including shipping. . Hyderbad guys preferred but all India delivery.

Close to 2 years warranty remaining.

anooj sir-

Please do not get led/misled by what others have to say.

Check present market price for the same model (or similar one if discontinued), consider the age, warranty left, usage, condition and price accordingly.

Please report any posts you find offensive/crap to the mods.

Click the red box with '!' at the top right hand corner of the post you want to report and submit with a valid reason.

Others-

please stop crapping market posts- read the rules please. :)

Please post only if genuinely interested in buying whetever in that thread.

Do not lowball please and do it via PMs only if afflicted by the bug to do so. :p

@anooj30299301

On a different note...when taking pics of monitor/lighted object, keep your flash off.It will give you better pics (that might do justice to your monitor) ...cheers

hawk
Ok will upload some pictures with LOTR running in High Definition rip in KMplayer.

Bikey, do not call me sir;), man nobody can feel old here. so much fast are guys/gals here man no other forum is this vibrant in India I believe.

This monitor is not led but is very good and still retails for about ~19 still for the stocks available.

guys pm me with interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back