PC Peripherals Benq v2400 or samsung p2350 ?

tukuta

Disciple
Hi guys!!!!
Need your advice on buying a new monitor.
im really confused between these 2 models...

benq v2400 is LED LCdD monitor & samsung is a normal lcd tv... so if someone can tell me how much is the actual diffrence in quality of the two monitors it will be really helpful for me to make a decision.
thnx guys...
i want to buys my monitor by the end of this month...so pls help me fast...thnx

Benq v2400

Pros:

1)Eco-friendly

2)LED backlit

3)minimalist design

4)Full HD resolution

5)HDMI

Cons:

1)No DVI port

2)Struggles to distinguish black levels

3)Appears less bright in the centre of the screen, doesn’t rotate or swivel

Samsung p2350

Pros:

1) Very high Dynamic Contrast.

2) Fast 2ms response time is great for gaming and fast moving images to avoid ghosting.

3) Can differentiate between all degrees of blacks. Not so with the degrees of white. Have to turn down contrast and it gets better!

4) More features compared to any other monitor at the same price range.

5) Amber color blended into Samsung’s piano black bezel frame gives it a classy look. (Just like their HDTVs )

Cons:

1) Slight backlight bleed on the top and bottom edges.

2) Magic Color has a variable result, making certain videos look good and the other not so good

3) No DVI Cable Included.

4) Lacking HDMI Input.

I say go with Benq:eek:hyeah:

tukuta said:
Hi guys!!!!
Need your advice on buying a new monitor.
im really confused between these 2 models...

benq v2400 is LED LCdD monitor & samsung is a normal lcd tv... so if someone can tell me how much is the actual diffrence in quality of the two monitors it will be really helpful for me to make a decision.
thnx guys...
i want to buys my monitor by the end of this month...so pls help me fast...thnx

its strange u r comparing both , they r totally in different price range

Benq v2400
Samsung p2350
I say go with Benq:eek:hyeah:

bond_212 said:
its strange u r comparing both , they r totally in different price range

actually wat i want to knw is the diffrence in the picture quality of the 2 monitors...is it worth opting for the 1st LED monitor in india..or shuld i go for p2350 which appears 2 be best in its price range.
also benq v2200 comes in its price range

MrRIG said:
there is HUGE difference between LCD and LED Monitor LED monitors are costlier
pls read my post first before replying...i hav clearly stated that i want to knw the diffrence in picture quality...moreover the price of the monitors that i hav mentioned here hav not much diff...

^^ are you sure??

beause V2200 was priced 13k at croma 5days ago.. leave alone the v2400

apart from that... i did not find any difference in both pic quality from approx 4-5 feet... did not care to differentiate closely since it was way out of my budget and 4k costlier than other 22 inchers

i was reading bout LED technology all LED are bad in centre of screen. Coz Leds are on the side of the screens so bad light in centre is said to be something once u get accustomed to isnt a problem.

if you buying now my suggestion would be a LED over n LCD ...

Back