Monitors Best 24 inch monitor under 11.5k

Hi all,

I am new in techenclave but i have knwldge regrding computers but i m confused regarding monitor as my next build will be march

1st week

actually i m using this pc for gaming,animation(3dsmax,maya,zbrush,illustrator,photoshop,premier,autocad) and movies

i play lots of games and do animation and if gets time watch movies my rest of pc is finalised but i m very confused regarding

monitor, earlier my budget was 8k but now max is 11.5k i knw abt dell u2311h but i can't cross the 11.5k budget, plz give me the monitor which is best under 11.5k and not benq,asus monitors,only samsung,lg,dell etc if not give me the best 22" or 23" monitor

i also knw abt the sandy bridge mobo design flaw but it will be repair by feb end and start shipng frm feb end or march 1st week

my finalised config is:
->Intel i5 2500 i will not overclock - 10800
->ASUS P8H67-M LX - 5600
->FSP EPSILON 80 / 85PLUS 700 or corsair vx550w - 4500
->Corsair 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Kit - 2500
->Razer Arctosa - 2000
->Razer Abyssus Black - 1100
->Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB - 2600
->LG 22x DVD - 900
->Nvidia Gtx 56o TI - 15500
->Cooler Master Centurion 690 - 4000

->Total - 50k + 11.5 = 62k(inc tax)
If anyone has better config plz feel free to post but not amd

my main concern is monitor plz help me regarding that

Thanx in advance for all

For Rendering purposes a Quad core processor from Core i7 series is preffered 920 / 930
Regarding a decent monitor the 23 inch Dell non TN panel monitor U2311 is really good in 10-20000 bracket
If you wanna put more moolah u can get a 27 inch U2711 from 40-45000, though great for CAM / CAD, gaming at such resolutions (~2470 x 1440) will need better graphics especially for newer games.

TC

if u are into animation, then why not more ram ?

don't you think , ram would help you when it comes to rendering stuff on your PC ! regarding mouse, get the razer abyssus 3500dpi version which comes for 1300/- (theitwares.com)

i know you wanted a suggestion regarding the monitor , well then , how about benQ G2420HD which retails for around 10.9k !!! just check it out,

actually in future i will purchase 4gb ram but for knw i m tight on budget and in my post i already told i dont need benq monitors

plz temme only samsung, lg , dell brands only

i have selected some monitors which i think are the best right now and i thing i want to tell is that i will purchase frm new delhi nehru place

->Samsung p2350

->Samsung bx 2250

->Dell ST2410

->Dell S2409W

->LG E2360T

->Dell ST2320L

->Dell SX2210

->Samsung B2230N

->Samsung bx 2331

temme the best frm this guys but not asus and benq monitors

Suggestion regarding Monitor

Hi all,
i m doing a course of animation and i do play lots of games and i m purchasing a new monitor next week and i m really confused regarding that plz help me out regarding that
i have searched my sites but come up with these monitors temme the best among them
and i dont want to purchase Benq ,viewsonic, asus monitors
i only need suggestion frm LG. DELL, Samsung and my budget is Rs 11.5K
if u people dont like this temme other monitor frm this company LG. DELL, Samsung
->Samsung p2350
->Samsung bx 2250
->Dell ST2410
->Dell S2409W
->LG E2360T
->Dell ST2320L
->Dell SX2210
->Samsung B2230N
->Samsung bx 2331
i have also made threads regarding this but no one response so i checked sites and come up with these models
plz give me a suggestion
Thanx in advance

Re: Suggestion regarding Monitor

Go for the Dell U2311H Ultrasharp a much better buy for animation purpose because it has an IPS panel which translates to better color reproduction and viewing angles than any standard TN panels, it is a bit expensive though ~ 13.5K so if you really can't stretch your budget take your pick from

Dell ST2220M OR

BenQ E2220HD OR

Samsung B2230N

Twisted nematic field effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TFT LCD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps.

OP why have you started multiple threads for same purpose in two sections, go through the rules it clearly states not to spawn multiple threads.

Re: Suggestion regarding Monitor

Tech&GameAddict said:
Techtree u guys are nothing of help first gain knwledge then make threads or answer to threads by the way thanx for any help i m going to buy samsung b2330h on next week bye this is my last thread of lifetime in this crap website and crap people who only like computer and dont know the c of the computers

this the worst website of entire world

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

u guys only go with cheap things only go for cheap brands which are cheap go with worst brands like BENQ

go with it they are cheap and suit ur budget
Dude get your facts straight this is TECHENCLAVE not Techtree and we all will be more than happy to see people like you leaving this site who doesn't know how to give respect to a community and lastly for your information TE is No.1 Tech site in India....

I bought 2 monitors for 21k from nehru place

one is Dell S2409W

Second is Samsung B2330H

both are amazing and it looks like my desk professional(awesome)

thank for any help but u people didnt help me much

^ You bought 2 TN monitors over a good IPS display?

Why did you bother starting (duplicate) threads (in the wrong sections) if you had already made up your mind to buy junk :S

Tech&GameAddict said:
thank for any help but u people didnt help me much
Yeah right! And what has alpha17 and audiodoc posted? :|

Awesome choices nevertheless - didn't you say you were planning to use the display for '3dsmax,maya,zbrush,illustrator,ph otoshop,premier,autocad' and that you 'have knwldge regrding computers'? :rofl:

Back