Graphic Cards Best after-sales support for PC components?

Which is the best company when it comes to after-sales support for PC components?

• Asus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zotac

• Inno3D

• AsRock

• MSI

• Sapphire

• Colorful

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gigabyte

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Powercolor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nemo_online

Disciple
There is probably no "best" in India and it is more like "best among the worst" but still maybe this will help to make purchase decisions in the future.
P.S. Instead of "PC components", you can read it as "graphics cards".

Last edited:
Experience may vary at different location, service center and period for the same brand. Never had any failure in after sales support in Tier1 city with Intel, Asus, Gigabyte, Sapphire, Corsair, Kingston, Gskill, Seasonic, Sandisk, Logitech, Dell, LG and Viewsonic. Some required a little more push - Sapphire and Corsair but RMA was successful.

Recently went to the Gigabyte SC in Mumbai, support provided and nature of the staff was pretty good. I got lucky and managed to go into the repair area. There were quite a few engineers doing chip-level repairs. They seemed to have a lot of repair equipment.

That said, I was told items are repaired first and not directly replaced which got me thinking, assume I have a board/GPU that's got 3 months warranty left and 1 is dead dead but 3 are almost on the verge of dying, they replace the dead 1 and my board/GPU boots again, its a ticking timebomb. 3.5 months later another dies, I'm on my own. Ideally, the entire board should have been replaced or a very thorough check on all components should have been done.

Back