Budget 0-20k Best AIO CPU cooler

I’m upgrading my computer after a long time. I have bought intel core i9 14900k. My motherboard is ASRock Z790 Nova Phantom. 2x48GB corsair DDR5 ram. Zotac RTX 4080 amp extreme.
I have bought all that. Only thing left is AIO liquid cooler that has proven results for keeping the temperature much low even at its peak performance. My cabinet is HUGE. So I don’t mind going for 360mm or 420mm setup. All I need is one of the best AIO cooler with amazing performance at full CPU usage.
I have found and was quite impressed with Lian Li Galahad II 360 Trinity Performance considering its benchmarks, static pressure, etc. I ordered it twice from different websites but sadly its out of stock from every I could search.

So please help me decide what should I go with.

PS: I’m not into eye-candy stuff like temperature display screen on radiator, etc. My cabinet is not having transparent panel, hence no point in spending extra for LCD on radiator, unless it actually increases the cooler’s performance.

Galahad II and Ryujin III are the current best AIO's.. they have thick and dense radiators with good fans and the latest 8th Gen. pump which goes upto like 3500rpm or something.

I was recently looking to upgrade from my LT720 as i would be getting a RMA replacement for it soon.. so did the research.

However there is another issue with these AIO's.. they require a USB 2.0 header on the mobo.. I already have both my USB 2.0 headers occupied with lian li fans.. so i decided to just stick with my Deepcool AIO.

I have used the Deepcool LT720 with a 13700KF in the past.. even at 100% fan speed you cannot stop it from thermal throttling.. as thats the way these processors are desgined now.. but these 360mm aio's are plenty good for a slight overlock, I was able to run mine at 5.6 all p-core which is the same as a a 13900k at stock.

if your workload is gaming and normal windows multitaksing..you'll be fine with a Deepcool LT720 or LS720.. otherwise if you want the absolute best of best.. the galahad II LCD is probably the best option.

Ideally, THE best 360mm AIO is the Arctic Freezer II, bar none. But it's OOS everywhere. See if you can find one.

If not, get the Galahad II. PC Studio has it in stock.

It seems all good ones are OOS :(
Why would a lcd screen affect cooler's performance in any way?
I think you didn't get the point I made there. I never said it affect's the performance, but if there is a non-led version of the same without compromising the performance, I am up for that too.
Galahad II and Ryujin III are the current best AIO's.. they have thick and dense radiators with good fans and the latest 8th Gen. pump which goes upto like 3500rpm or something.

I was recently looking to upgrade from my LT720 as i would be getting a RMA replacement for it soon.. so did the research.

However there is another issue with these AIO's.. they require a USB 2.0 header on the mobo.. I already have both my USB 2.0 headers occupied with lian li fans.. so i decided to just stick with my Deepcool AIO.

I have used the Deepcool LT720 with a 13700KF in the past.. even at 100% fan speed you cannot stop it from thermal throttling.. as thats the way these processors are desgined now.. but these 360mm aio's are plenty good for a slight overlock, I was able to run mine at 5.6 all p-core which is the same as a a 13900k at stock.

if your workload is gaming and normal windows multitaksing..you'll be fine with a Deepcool LT720 or LS720.. otherwise if you want the absolute best of best.. the galahad II LCD is probably the best option.

Thanks for the input. I do not mind providing the USB headers. I have plenty on the motherboard. But I don't know how are we lagging behind in AIO that we cannot stop thermal throttling of new generation CPUs. But I read reviews that galahad II stops the throttling.
So should I just wait for it to be available and get a normal air cooler meanwhile (if it is actually that good) because I asked a few sellers and they told me to expect the stock at the end of the month.

I think you didn't get the point I made there. I never said it affect's the performance, but if there is a non-led version of the same without compromising the performance, I am up for that too.

Thanks for the input. I do not mind providing the USB headers. I have plenty on the motherboard. But I don't know how are we lagging behind in AIO that we cannot stop thermal throttling of new generation CPUs. But I read reviews that galahad II stops the throttling.
So should I just wait for it to be available and get a normal air cooler meanwhile (if it is actually that good) because I asked a few sellers and they told me to expect the stock at the end of the month.
The 14900K with unlocked power power limits is like a ****ing nuclear reactor. No AIO can truly tame it entirely under a sustained productivity load (unless you go custom). Most people usually lock the chip's PL to around 250-ish Watts.

I would suggest waiting for stock to come in, rather than waste money on an air cooler. Not even the mighty D-15 can properly cool that thing lol.

I'm Sorry i didnt explain it better.. but thermal throttling in this scenario is not really thermal throttling.

it only pulls back on max frequency in synthetic benchmarks.. for eg cinebench etc (but even that can be solved by putting a slight undervolt of 0.1mv) otherwise for all other workloads a 360mm AIO is going to be fine and wont thermal throttle.

also get a contact frame it helped dropped my temps by atleast 5-7 C.. its fairly cheap and easy to apply.

Also as to the Lian li AIO's only the LCD version has the latest Asetek gen 8th pump.. all other models have different pumps.. they should be fine in performance aswell tbh.. but asetek has been imporving on there desgins for so long now.. if i was in your situation i would get the LCD variant and be satisfied that i have the best possible solution.. i dont think the price difference will be that big.. you can clearly afford it since you already have top of the line config.

Also huge cabinet doesnt really mean better airflow.. i saw better temps in my Lancool 216 than my NV7 which is filled with fans.

The 14900K with unlocked power power limits is like a ****ing nuclear reactor. No AIO can truly tame it entirely under a sustained productivity load (unless you go custom). Most people usually lock the chip's PL to around 250-ish Watts.

I would suggest waiting for stock to come in, rather than waste money on an air cooler. Not even the mighty D-15 can properly cool that thing lol.
Actually I will be without desktop from tomorrow since I almost sold my current rig. So I was wondering to get a cheap 1000-1500rs air cooler and wait for few weeks to get lian li galahad II performance 360. I won't mind not gaming for few weeks.
I'm Sorry i didnt explain it better.. but thermal throttling in this scenario is not really thermal throttling.

it only pulls back on max frequency in synthetic benchmarks.. for eg cinebench etc (but even that can be solved by putting a slight undervolt of 0.1mv) otherwise for all other workloads a 360mm AIO is going to be fine and wont thermal throttle.

also get a contact frame it helped dropped my temps by atleast 5-7 C.. its fairly cheap and easy to apply.

Also as to the Lian li AIO's only the LCD version has the latest Asetek gen 8th pump.. all other models have different pumps.. they should be fine in performance aswell tbh.. but asetek has been imporving on there desgins for so long now.. if i was in your situation i would get the LCD variant and be satisfied that i have the best possible solution.. i dont think the price difference will be that big.. you can clearly afford it since you already have top of the line config.

Also huge cabinet doesnt really mean better airflow.. i saw better temps in my Lancool 216 than my NV7 which is filled with fans.
Can you please provide some links to the contact frames you are talking about along with the exact model of the lian li cooler you are referring to?

Actually I will be without desktop from tomorrow since I almost sold my current rig. So I was wondering to get a cheap 1000-1500rs air cooler and wait for few weeks to get lian li galahad II performance 360. I won't mind not gaming for few weeks.
You can, just lock the PL down a fair bit until you get the AIO.
Can you please provide some links to the contact frames you are talking about along with the exact model of the lian li cooler you are referring to?

was available for around 1500 just a few days ago.. even sold mine on this forum for 700 rs just a few days ago.

What CPU and those temps are at idle? Artic gives the thickest radiator among all AIO.
At ideal i9 14k is around 34 c and artic is best of all best I couldn't find in stock at pc building so i bought Asus rog .my daily usage is around 13-15 a day so for me Imp is system should be cooled enough with good ventilization cabinet

Back