Best and cheap android tablet from US

Looking for best and cheapest tablet I can get from US for 6-12k. My relatives are coming from there in a month..so I can order one to where they reside.

Just tell me the best I can get, even better 'if' it has a resolution of [font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]1024x600...also HDMI out is a must.[/background][/font]

I was just surfing through these "Onda Vi30 Elite", "[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Ainol NOVO Knight Paladin with ICS", "​
[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,][background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Ainol Novo 7 elf", don't know if they are really worth it.[/background][/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,][background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Which one should I go for? [/background][/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,][background=rgb(251, 248, 244)]Thanks in advance![/background][/font]

Currently there is only 16GB WiFi model.But you can pre-order 3g+wifi model.It is yet to be launched.I read somewhere that they delayed the shipping to bumpup the cpu to 1.2 dual core

My relatives are coming on 15th. Till then I doubt it will launch! Will it be available in India itself?

It is 8GB internal storage with support for SD card.

Lot of reviews said it doesn't recognize sd card and being unable to move apps to sd. Then 8GB is too less.

Bro i just bought two galaxy tab 2's. Buy it confidently. Its really a nice vfm tablet with no such issues such as a not recognizing an sd card.

Ya apps wont move to sd i guess, but it may be solved by rooting hope so.

Back