Best Android PC Manager

the.rahul

Recruit
TE has a big community of Android Device users.. Looking for some help from you guys.

What is the best Android PC management software that you use/ have come across?
Apart from the standard features that come with all managers, the particular one needed is ability to backup up SMSes on PC (or Cloud). The SMS saved on PC should be available after deleting them from cell. Threaded conversation View preferable.

Looking for suggestion guys. Even half-decent alternatives are WELCOME :)

TE has a big community of Android Device users.. Looking for some help from you guys.

What is the best Android PC management software that you use/ have come across?
Apart from the standard features that come with all managers, the particular one needed is ability to backup up SMSes on PC (or Cloud). The SMS saved on PC should be available after deleting them from cell. Threaded conversation View preferable.

Looking for suggestion guys. Even half-decent alternatives are WELCOME :)

Try SMS backup+
though not a pc application
it backups ur SMSs to your gmail account

Try MyPhoneExplorer. Once you download the android app and the pc software you'll be able to back up your contacts and sms's using wi-fi.

Is there any software which can sync over Wifi of laptop ? (Not on 2G/3G)

Contacts (Just to keep backup of contacts in case mobile is lost)
Reminders or Tasks
Evernote kind of thing - to bookmark any URL you come across & open in laptop.

Try SMS backup+
though not a pc application
it backups ur SMSs to your gmail account
Good mention, would use it if the Moborobo or MPE do not work.

Thanks for the link. Downloading and testing it. Will post the review, once I'm through with it. Among the items suggested by you guys, this one's most popular on internet.

Try MyPhoneExplorer. Once you download the android app and the pc software you'll be able to back up your contacts and sms's using wi-fi.
MyphoneExplorer is still there?? :yahoo:
I remember using it 6 years ago when i had a Sony Ericsson K550i. This one's second in line if the Moborobo doesn't work. Still so intrigued to it around. :happy26:

Is there any software which can sync over Wifi of laptop ? (Not on 2G/3G)

Contacts (Just to keep backup of contacts in case mobile is lost)
Reminders or Tasks
Evernote kind of thing - to bookmark any URL you come across & open in laptop.

Moborobo does it over Wifi, as from what I have read. Check the link below.
Moborobo - How to connect your Android Smartphone using WIFI connection with Moborobo?

About Evernote, It syncs only through Internet afaik. As the Synced data is also to be made available online via their web interface.

If only Bookmarks and reading articles later are concerned, you can try Pocket or Instagram.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back