Recruit
Mar 15, 2012
Hi,

I plan for a smartphone which i like these features

1. Fast Processor

2. Good Graphics for games

3. Good/Quality 5MP Camera

4. Better resolution

I have an idea to go for samsung ace or motorola defy which one can be the best..

Please give me a suggesion

N

NotMyRealName

What detail do you need exactly? the phone is for 15699. you get an instant cashback discount of 1000 if you let them put a post on your facebook saying you bought the phone or something.

see the deal page, it's all there.

eramath

Recruit
Mar 15, 2012
What detail do you need exactly? the phone is for 15699. you get an instant cashback discount of 1000 if you let them put a post on your facebook saying you bought the phone or something.

see the deal page, it's all there.

did your product got delivered ?

Ordered a defy+ from sulekha for 14,699

http://deals.sulekha...lus-for-rs-8562

You have to let them spam your facebook though!

will this be a good deal .. what you say ?

N

NotMyRealName

As usual first-flight courier did their 'house locked' lying, asked them why the status is so, they said it came late so they had to write something, will deliver it tomorrow.

you can delete the facebook post after they ship the phone.

N

NotMyRealName

Got the phone delivered at 4pm, i was out. it's awesome. so tiny for a 3.7" screen. can't believe its actually smaller than an iphone 3gs. setting it up now.

Sulekha is pretty awesome like all the other who bought SIIs etc said. Ordered on 17th, got it today on the 21st.

eramath

Recruit
Mar 15, 2012
!! got more confused now ... i decided for defy+ , .... got an eye on SE Neo V same features , that too much cheaper on ebay ... but !!!!!!

at present is my old nokia handset from past 4 years... so i thnk of getting a best one around my budget.(max 16k).

Defy+ in my mind and pleasure to listen if any best alternatives