Best antivirus needed.

sunbiz_3000 said:
Too many similar posts already in the forums!! Anyways, Kaspersky is the best and version 7 has some advanced on-demand scanning for improving the heuristics... Nice sandbox'd technique... I think in the next antivirus roundup on the net we'll find Kaspersky 7 leads!!

PS: Kaspersky is really NOT RESOURCE HUNGRY these days and should run perfectly fine with 1GB RAM, even on Vista... The initial runtime file scanning makes a little HDD effort, but then if u have the option "scan only changed files" enabled, it is pretty smooth on the system!!

ya sure... 1gb for a anti-virus is definitely not resource hungry!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i am using now trend micro pccillin..and it works fine..it can really recognize different viruses, spywares and malwares..try it!!approve to be the best 100%..

Me too using avg since last 4-5 years...no probs at all...+ using avg antispyware/Adaware SE personal/S&D spyware...works fine...not even a single virus infection all these years.

AVG =NO

AWAST=NO

KSAPERESKY=RISKY for system (resource hungry- as i hear)

ZA=NO

NOD32=EXCELLENT so far and very low resource requires (don't know exactly how but no problem with so far in last 7 months)

GO FOR NOD32

Back