best broadband connection

d_boy

Disciple
hey guys i am looking out to take a connection which is unlimited.... can any one help me with some service providers and their numbers.... really need it soon.... thanks

well i can spend max 1500 a month and i stay in town in the city of mumbai and my place is byculla.... andy more information

ok not a problem i dont mind good.... see i am getting a connection of relience 600 kbps for 1300 a month.... and that connection is wireless from relience.... its called wimax i think.... but i want to change it soon as the rains will come and i have heard that the wireless connection sucks bad in that season.... so loking for options

rains will not be that big a problem... if you go for fixed connection you might have to deal with network issues... wimax users generally do not have this issue...

regards

neo

Go for Airtel if possible, they have better CC compared to other services. In rainy season your WiMax connection will still run much better than lan based sify/local cable connections which tend to go down alot during rainy seasons.

I was on relience wimax 400 kbps till a couple of months back and last season's rains never affected my speed or connectivity.

check if hathway provides services in byculla... im using a 256kbps unlimited connection... paid 9.5k for the entire year... there are also schemes for 512 kbps unlimited... never once have i faced any down time...

or if u are ok with only night unlimited... go for MTNL triband... gives dl speed of like 220 kbps... and connection is also very good... using that too...

dude u can get a 5net connection from a local service provider...

its cabled...and the best part is the 20 tb lan...the best ever..entire mumbai can connect..xclusive to 5net ppl....superb sharing...all hd moves...all the new moveis...games...and po...ahem....yeah...tonnes of po...ahem...

the speed too is not compromised....am on it myself...switched form sify to this..

the packages are lil costly..just check it on their website...fivenetwork.com

am on a 64 kb unlimi package...is good enuf...for facebook orkut...multiple tabs...browsin...for rs 500

am on this only foe the lan...trust me it rocks...

ankitmane said:
dude u can get a 5net connection from a local service provider...

its cabled...and the best part is the 20 tb lan...the best ever..entire mumbai can connect..xclusive to 5net ppl....superb sharing...all hd moves...all the new moveis...games...and po...ahem....yeah...tonnes of po...ahem...

the speed too is not compromised....am on it myself...switched form sify to this..

the packages are lil costly..just check it on their website...fivenetwork.com

am on a 64 kb unlimi package...is good enuf...for facebook orkut...multiple tabs...browsin...for rs 500

am on this only foe the lan...trust me it rocks...

I know it rocks im on 5 net 256 unlimited also unfortunately the place im going to doenst have 5 net :( :( so am forced to look elsewhere

I just took a reliance wired connection today, 300kbps unlimited in Pune. Dunno how good would it be. But so far for BB Airtel and Reliance are 2 good choice available.

Back