Best budget 'open' style tws earbuds ?

Looking for a cheap alternative to airpods , the only thing is I don't like the feel of iem style tips inside my ear makes my ear feels clogged so looking for airpods style tws .

Currently using galaxy live buds which I am very happy with ( which my dad has borrowed for a while ) , but want another pair and want to try something different but not sure there are many options in terms of what I am looking for.

My budget is 2-3k max as it would be backup pair , maybe can extend even more if I can find something great but preference is to find something cheap.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
the only ones i can think of are the same tws you were using, I don't think sony linkbuds wf-L900 are in this range

Thanks I was actually looking at these two.

I have a wierd question as well , with open buds one thing I am worried about is the fit as I want to use these basically for running and while I play baddy.

Do u think iem style ones would be better fit for such purpose instead open ones and can stay in place while rigorous activity or it shudnt be an issue with these ?

Because I was also looking at anker sport buds , which while do have tips but also have earhooks for my purpose and obv bit pricey too .

Or I could pair these with generic anti list straps / earhooks that they make for airpods to stay in place ?

i bought an oppo enco air 2 for my extremely stationary mom, and they keep falling out of her ear. I dont have much hopes for more active use - in that case maybe something like linkbuds may be better. Personally I hate TWS and dont have much personal experience using them :D

i bought an oppo enco air 2 for my extremely stationary mom, and they keep falling out of her ear. I dont have much hopes for more active use - in that case maybe something like linkbuds may be better. Personally I hate TWS and dont have much personal experience using them :D
Agree not a fan of tws myself , but it does help whole exercising compared to the wired pairs I have.

I like linkbuds but honestly out of my budget. And yes that's my issue even my samsung pairs fall of while running, so need a better alternative . I really like look of anker ones , any thoughts on that ?

Either I'll get blaupunkt ones which are basically 1k and cheap experiment, or I'll get anker ones but they expensive and I am not sure if they will best fit my needs so would be a gamble.

Back