Budget 15-20K Best camera/music phone under 18K and Best camera phone under 14K

mashac

Disciple
Hi guys, I need your advise in choosing two android phones. One for me and one for my sister.

Requirements for my phone:

My budget is 18K. I'm not a heavy gamer, so gaming performance is not that important. What I'm looking for is a phone with the best camera and best music playing quality(through IEM's) in this price range. Also the size must not exceed 5 inches. I prefer small phones, but anything up to 5 inch is tolerable. Sony Xperia SP, LG L90 dual, Huawei Honor 3C, Gionee Elife E7 Mini, E6, E5, Alcatel OneTouch Idol X+, Lava Iris 504q+, Lava Iris Pro 30, XOLO Q1100,Q1200 are some phones I short listed. Please suggest atleast 3 phones that'll be close to my requirements.

PS: Moto G is not considered because of the avg camera and No micro sd slot. Since my favorite music collection is about 22gb, I need a phone with expandable memory.

Requirements for my sister's phone:

Budget is 14K(can't go higher than this). Her only preference is the camera quality. She want's the best camera phone under 14k. Canvas 2 colors, Xolo Q1010i,Q1100,Q1200,Q800 X-Edition are some of the phones that are in my mind.

Any kind of advice is really helpful. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back