All OS Best card reader which doesnt damage sdxc 512gb micro SD cards.

rupeshforu3

Disciple
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have lg g7 plus thinq smartphone and Samsung 512 GB evo plus sdxc card and PC. I want to transfer files between PC and Samsung memory card.

Recently I have bought Samsung 512 GB evo plus sdxc card which costs 3000 Indian rupees. I also have PC with USB 3.0 ports. I have bought card reader which costs only 90 rupees.

My question is whether I can use my card reader to transfer files between PC and Samsung memory card. Someone suggested that memory card may be destroyed if we use cheap card reader to transfer files between PC and memory card.

I have visited Amazon.in and searched for micro SD card reader and found huge products whose costs start from 90 rupees and end at 5000 rupees.

Previously I have bought 128 gb SanDisk memory card and cheap card reader below 50 rupees and so the memory card was damaged.

I found one product called secro card reader which costs only 550 rupees and I think its right choice.

Hi can you please suggest any budget memory card reader below 500 with low spec.

I want memory card reader to connect to pcs usb 3.0 port but usb 2.0 card reader is also acceptable. My main requirement is it must not harm to the memory card which is to be used and the cost must be less.

Please suggest what to do now I mean which is the best card reader to transfer files between PC and Samsung memory card and at the same time the memory card must not be destroyed.

Regards,
Rupesh.

I've been using cheap ass card readers for nearly a decade now and never had a corrupted SD card but card readers itself have gone faulty time to time.
Anyways, if you can spend 3000 INR on an SD card then you can certainly spend a quarter of that on a quality reader.

Back