Best career options to pursue...

techblazer

Recruit
I am a diploma engineer & my specialization is electronics & telecommunication (EXTC). After my diploma i got into B.E (direct second year) but after one year of B.E i dropped out. Reason: was unable to handle the overall situation, lost interest in those terrible electronics subjects that seem to have no application in practical life n most importantly was fed up with the living conditions (collg was in a rural area 350 kms away 4rm mumbai). Overall was unhappy & fed up.
Now i want to know what graduation courses i can pursue on the basis of my diploma. I know there is Bsc(it) which is a 3yrs grad course but a diploma holder can get into direct 2nd year so d overall course is reduced to 2yrs. There is also an option of opting BMS but it is a totally different field.
I even thought of taking up a job as i am sure i'll get one but the growth is really slow since i am an engineer without graduation.
Few details about me:
-though i am an extc eng. i am good at the computer hardware knowing
-i have extremely good communication & presentation skills...have excelled in numerous activities related to presentations throughout school & college
-more comfortable working with computers
-academically average but good at the practical stuff

based on the above mentioned details, i need some suggestions on career selection. Also would like to know how tough is BMS & Bsc(it) and which one among the two is easier to deal with..(no course is easy unless u put in your best efforts but still which one would require an average ability to cope up with)...

Back