PC Peripherals Best Computer Hardware Dealer in Delhi's Nehru Place??

arnov

Adept
Which one of them is the best/ cheapest dealer in Delhi's Nehru Place. Some of them I know:

1. Computer Empire, 102, Meghdoot Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi
Ph: 011-26465625/ 26414645; E Mail: sales@computerempire.net

2. SMC International, B-10/11, Meghdoot Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi
Ph: 09871949399 (Mr. Saini)

3. SKOPE, 105/58, Sahyog Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi
Ph:011-26484968/26421039; E Mail: info@skopecomputer.com

4. MICRON, G-6/60, Skylark Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi
Ph: 011-26439085/ 30829085; Fax: 011-26452856

Any other good dealer?? :hap2:

Computer Empire is the cheapest in the entire Nehru place but the crowd ther is so much that, it seems as if they r distributing stuff for free.Also it is involved in controversies. I have bought my system from there but will not do so in future.

on the other hand SMC international is the best shop to buy from in Nehru place even though they may be slightly more expensive than computer empire

as far as i have heard frm my dealer...controversies ranging frm him selling pirated goods....thats y hes cheap (guess every dealer wld say that) to CE not providing warranties for the stuff...

SMC, Computer Infinite, CDS Computers are 3 sources that sell reputable stuff at good prices....CI tho is costly but u sometimes get some exptic stuff frm there only

You can also check out R R Systems (Its on the same floor as Computer Empire)

Good prices when I last checked though I havent bought anything from there yet.

Computer Empire always sells genuine stuffs, the only thing is that most Dealers are jealous of it's Everyday's Profit, but i've bought from there for the last 6 yrs but never faced any problems. The only headache is the MAD Rush increasing day by day. But always it's better to cross-check the prices with other Dealers bcoz sometimes it may be costlier in some products.

thing abt CE tho is that when something breaks....sometimes these guys just give u the address of the distri/service center and tell u to go there urself and get the issue solved.....a bit of a headache if u ask me....

i personally asked this from CE guy and he told me that for warranty u have to go to the respective dealers...SMC etc on the other hand take care of it themselves afaik...tho never had too much stuff broken to test the theory out

SMC for me. A little expensive, but u get most of high end stuff there and overall experience is much better compared to fish market at CE.;)

well when i had gone to CE not very long back when the ram prices just crashed to 3500 - 3600 for 1 gb DDR 400MHZ , CE was still selling it for 3900 for a TWINMOS OR TARNSCEND were as after a little hunt down and bargaining with my friends i was to get it for 3600 .

i think the mad rush at CE is a pain , took 2 hours to buy parts from there for a friend as he was like CE is the cheapest and he wants it from there only but then i swear that the price difference between prices here in my area ie EAST delhi and Nehru place aint of great difference for normal pc buying.

the last time i went there for the RAM , i even inquired about the prices of C2D E6300 at CE and mb of MSI and found that there was just a price difference of 50 - 100 rs combined on both the components from the prices i was offered the same day in east delhi.

in short i prefer to go to SMC and other places in nehru place if i am just near nehru place for some other work,or i am not able to get something around near my house usually i have seen that for GPU's or PSU like antec and stuff , VIEW SONIC screens .

Back