Budget 0-20k Best computer hardware shop in Hyderabad

beginner007

Disciple
Hi Friends

Please help me to get a best computer hardware shop in the twin city Hyderabad/Secunderabad, who sells only genuine products with too competitive price like Deltapage.com in Chennai. I want to buy an assembled desktop PC for my kid.

Thank you.

Mods: If this is a wrong section, please move it to appropriate section.

Hi Friends

Please help me to get a best computer hardware shop in the twin city Hyderabad/Secunderabad, who sells only genuine products with too competitive price like Deltapage.com in Chennai. I want to buy an assembled desktop PC for my kid.

Thank you.

Mods: If this is a wrong section, please move it to appropriate section.

Go to Arun Computers, CTC ,Secunderabad. I bought my Core i5 3570k Gaming Rig on 28-5-12 from them. Please inquire in any other shops and confirm the individual prices and go for Arun Computers. OK. Ask for Ramu(9246548162) and also mention Sunil sent you. OK.

Prices are more-less the same in ground floor shops of CTC. Swetha is more reliable as they don't keep fake stuff.

I hunted for a Lenovo Laptop battery for 2 hours and prices were from 3200-3600. Untill I caught hold of the wholeseller who supplies these shops (right there in CTC) and he sold me the same battery for 2700/-

You will find all these wholesale dealers in the rear part of CTC on the 2nd-3rd floors but its pretty confusing there, incase you want to try your luck.

In Arun Computers I bought 2 systems since April,2012 for 150k and I recommended an another friend of mine who also bought for 72k in Nov,2012. They will assemble your PC as soon as you finalize the deal without any extra charge. Even after market service provided by them is excellent. They will provide good sales and service support even after 6 months of you buying your PC. I rate them 5 Stars.

Thank you friends for your help.

Today, accidentally I came across www.todayspricelist.in a shop in Ameerpet, Hyderabad and when I call them in their only number, its saying 'phone is switched off'. I doubt its a genuine store, but their prices are very competitive. Any feedback on this shop ?

Thank you friends for your help.

Today, accidentally I came across www.todayspricelist.in a shop in Ameerpet, Hyderabad and when I call them in their only number, its saying 'phone is switched off'. I doubt its a genuine store, but their prices are very competitive. Any feedback on this shop ?

Don't go to Ameerpet just go to Chenoy Trade Center (CTC), Secunderabad and inquire about your Configuration.
Could you please post your budget and Configuration here or at least PM so that I can give you accurate prices of the different components. OK.

Back