Budget 15-20K Best Dual sim mobile required

mojo

Adept
Hello Friends,

As the title itself says, looking for a dual sim mobile.
Right now there are 3 models in my mind. Another important thing is I don't want to go for small companies. I would like to stay with standard ones who are having a better After Sales Service.

1.Sony Xperia C
2.Samsung Grand 2
3.Moto G 16GB

So guys, please suggest me the best one among these. The max I can wait is till the end of this month.

Thanks in advance.

Can you please post me some links to buy this 16Gb version. I am not able to find one.
Also how is the cam quality of Moto G? One of my primary preference is camera.
Even in my priority also it was like this
Moto G > Xperia C > Grand 2
How is the camera quality of Xperia C?

Also what i heard and read is that most of these dual sim models are having network issues. Is that right?[DOUBLEPOST=1389947365][/DOUBLEPOST]S4 mini now in the race. But heard a lot of complaints about network related issues with this model.[DOUBLEPOST=1389960918][/DOUBLEPOST]A small doubt I have when using a dual sim mobile. What if I turn on data of one sim and keep the mobile aside. Will the other sim receive calls?
Read some reviews about dual sim phones in which they are not able to get calls on the other sim while surfing.

Any of the model I listed above fall under this category? If yes, please let me know. I'll not go for it.

Last edited:
just wait yesterday dual sim moto g was released in australia nad would launch in india by end of this month.
If you cant wait better buy Grand 2 its price is 22500 and you can get a 3-5% discount if you are good at bargaining. Or buy online use coupon

How about HTC Desire 501 Dual Sim?[DOUBLEPOST=1390454849][/DOUBLEPOST]SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 5.8 I9152 ?[DOUBLEPOST=1390460409][/DOUBLEPOST]Lenovo P780 finally. List closed. Anyone from the above.

Last edited:
Back