Best & durable mobile under 15K

Atul1980

Disciple
Hi friends, looking for suggestions on best & durable mobile under 15K. Thanks in advance.....
<

There is no official announcement from Motorola about ICS support, but custom ROMs should be available as Defy+ seems to have good developer support. Neo seems to be better in that aspect with Sony's offical backing for ICS support on that.

Thanks.... I m too considering both phones. But is the defy+ getting upgrade to ice- cream sandwitch...?? plz also suggest if there is any other good options...

There is no mention of Defy in the Motorola announcement on the handsets getting ICS update but SE Neo V, I think is getting an official ICS update.

But you can always flash custom ROMs on Defy, but Defy+ has a low dev support on the other hand Defy has very good dev support.

Other than the stated Defy & SE Neo V you can also have a look at the Samsung Omnia W if you are interested in WP7, its in your budget.

Hope this helps #Atul1980.
<

Hey thanks all... I m total newbie & don't know about this custom ROM & how to apply it.

About windows phone, restriction of file transfer over bluetooth, limited memory, totally dependency on PC or zune are my main problems . Is there any solutions to overcome it ??

Hey thanks all... I m total newbie & don't know about this custom ROM & how to apply it.

About windows phone, restriction of file transfer over bluetooth, limited memory, totally dependency on PC or zune are my main problems . Is there any solutions to overcome it ??

You could learn its not that hard buddy !
<

But Sony Neo V will have an official update to ICS so you won't have to do any of that and would be much better option if you are not interested in flashing custom ROMs.

I am not aware of solutions to WP7 handset short comings you have mentioned, but I am sure some of them would have alternatives.

Maybe some WP7 user can chip in, but I would suggest you to keep it off the list or maybe poke around on Google (if you are really interested in WP7) to get a clearer view for solutions to the same.

Do update here what you buy !
<

Thanks Cooleagle....

Is there any good upcoming models in my range ?

Yep there's one handset which has pretty good specs, its Xperia U. It's a dual core handset but its only disadvantage is that it'll have only 3.5" screen(280ppi) though you & others may find it to be adequate.

You can go through the specs at GSMarena. com if you want.

It'll cost around 17-20k INR(so off your budget) and will be released internationally around April so expect it to be in India around May.

So take your call buddy & update here whatever you buy or plan to buy !
<

Yep there's one handset which has pretty good specs, its Xperia U. It's a dual core handset but its only disadvantage is that it'll have only 3.5" screen(280ppi) though you & others may find it to be adequate.

You can go through the specs at GSMarena. com if you want.

It'll cost around 17-20k INR(so off your budget) and will be released internationally around April so expect it to be in India around May.

So take your call buddy & update here whatever you buy or plan to buy !
<

Found another disadvantage ,.... 4GB internal memory and no Card slot !! Sony are u serious ???

Back