Best fiber service provider in West Delhi

In general, airtel and ACT should be best. I would prioritize the one which has the connection box nearest to your home and the wires going from your home to box will not be hanging or going across the road to minimize any downtime due to wire cut.

I've used both, ACT first then Airtel later when it came. My ACT connection never had a downtime since 2 years but their service was delayed for 3-4 days (It was near 15th Aug so probably why) when my wire was cut due to a truck that passed on the street. The wire was going across the street to the connection box. I couldn't wait due to WFH so ordered Airtel and their connection box was inside my building so no hanging wires anymore. Airtel doesn't have downtime as well, very minimal at super late nights and usually notified. Needless to say I stopped paying for ACT then.

Last edited:
Thanks, based on your suggestion, AIRTEL seems to be the best option here as ACT will install the wire from very far point. Airtel box is installed just outside my building.
One more suggestion, I have multi device connected at the same time, Wifi Cameras, UHD 4k Dolby Streaming, Videos uploading to multi platforms and WFH as well.
Will 300 mbps plan Ok or should I go for lesser or higher plan.

300Mbps should be plenty. You'll get around 320-330Mbps.
200Mbps can also work TBH, I'm using that with many devices. I suggest try 200Mbps first then upgrade if needed.

Last edited:
Back