Less than 10K Best for Navigation (with or without www)

DJWARLORD

Recruit
Hi All,

I am looking for a phone which has a very good Navigator.
Where i can save my fav spots and stuffs..
Gets a very good GPS lock down fast.

I am ok with any model..
MP3 and Video is not a prefference..

Not using the template cos my only OS preference : Android 4.1.2

Awaiting reply.

Get any 10k android phone and buy the sygic map my India application for 19th you can download maps and be free. This is any day cheaper than buying a fixed navigation unit.

When i last checked it was costing 200 INR. I was looking for more like offline voice navigation without internet.

That's what sygic with maps my India maps offers. True offline navigation. You ideally do not need internet (unless you do google search from within sygic) for getting a GPS lock and navigation. But yes the lock might take more time than a dedicated GPS device. But that is subjective and also the weather conditions matter.
Cloudy weather can hamper GPS locking even on a dedicated GPS unit.
You can buy a 10K big screen phone and never use a SIM card in it. Just use it for offline GPS.
Btw i don't know if it available for android or not but you check if Navigon is available. I know it is for iPhone.

For truly dedicated GPS device, you can check map my India or even Tom Tom i suppose has devices and maps for India.

Samsung Galaxy Tab without calling facility should be good for you. Big screen - can use maps as stated above. Also in Google Maps I m able to save map of my city - Mumbai - for offline purpose. I m using HTC Explorer on Custom 4.0.4 ROM

Lumia 520. Hands down! Locks down in under 2 seconds, and has maps of All over India(Downloadable). Even Offline access is much better than a Droid.
I was previously a droid user now using Lumia 520

Back