Best Front Loading Washing Machine 5.5-6 KG

sumeethpai

Recruit
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Front Loading washing machine in the capacity range of 5.5 to 6 KGs. My budget is around 24k. I visited a few outlets and most of the people there were reccomending to opt for LG.

However, I've heard that IFB makes the best front loading washing machines.

Are there any other models that fall within my range of capacity and budget? Which is the best?

Thanks,

Sumeeth

I'm looking to buy a Front Loading washing machine in the capacity range of 5.5 to 6 KGs. My budget is around 24k. I visited a few outlets and most of the people there were reccomending to opt for LG.

However, I've heard that IFB makes the best front loading washing machines.

Yes, LG direct drive series is really good and selling like hot cakes acc to some dealers i visited too. their model 8086LDP is 5.5kg and MRP Rs 23,990. You can get for around 23k.

You can also try to find Siemens or Bosch if they are available in your city (but dont know how much they cost).

Whatever you do DO NOT buy IFB. This is coming from someone who owns one (and many others too) !

It USED to be good. But now its PATHETIC! Sorry for the capitalisation but i guess you can imagine how frustrated i am with IFB. Bad products and worse customer care. It seems as if their after sales is looked into by 'sarkari babus'. Even some PSU companies care more for their customers.

even i am looking for one, but my budget is 12k..i heard IFB got one model in my budget do u hav any idea abt it!?

As stated above dont buy IFB unless you want to be harassed and frustrated!

I would suggest Siemens WM08G260IN Cost ~24k

Excellent washing, No Tacky displays & touch panels, put in clothes, powder & set selector knob as per your needs.

I have had Whirlpool, LG in the past, but nothing close to Siemens wash. Service is on-site, so no visiting dealers etc, simply call Siemens, the sent the repair guy.

Back