Best game sequence you ever played

jai

Disciple
I was playing Doom 3 again just because I was bored with GTA : SA for the moment (actually with the "Hot Coffee" mod I was unable to get past "Key to her heart" where you have to *censored*, I guess you all know about it).

I came to "Alpha Labs Sector 2" where you meet up with that character, J. Edwards I think, whom you have to follow to an exit while he is carrying a light. That small journey through an almost pitch black segment with only his inane comments and some sneaking monsters for company was one of the best game sequences I ever played, bar none.

What do you guys nominate as the "best game sequence" you ever played? I am not asking for the "best game" per se, but for some small sequence of some game which had you so involved that you forgot everything else.

the water hazard was good in Hl-2, But more than that i liked the HIGHWAY in HL-2 more for its so true atmospheric effects & sniping with Crossbow ;)

The whole Warcraft 3 ROC and TFT Series Campaign's.

Towards the end of HL2 was nice, the Street stages to the Citadel. Real nice fun.

Doom 3's realism and scariness also rocked :D.

Hey guys, I am not talking about a level in a game that is good. I want to know which particular sequence in any level/area/mission of any game you felt was so good that you immediately went "Wooohooo".

jai said:
Hey guys, I am not talking about a level in a game that is good. I want to know which particular sequence in any level/area/mission of any game you felt was so good that you immediately went "Wooohooo".
Do u understand what u write ??:tongue:

jai said:
MGS 1 : The Scene when you are rappeling down from a building and a HIND chopper is shooting at you.

Its one of the best i have played.

Apart from this...most of the open field levels/scenes in Serious Sam in the Serious mode are awesome:eek:hyeah:

The Last Cut-sequence in Mafia....whr u think the game is finished nd u nd ur family lives happily eve after nd the n "Don Salieri sends his REGARDS :scared: :eek:hyeah:.......................it was an awesome ending

for me in MGS 1: where u have to climb the stairs really fast and soldiers and cameras keep following u.....that was so awesome hehe i climbed up really fast so snake actually said that someone out there was in a real hurry (or something like that dunt remeber the exact words)...... Also battling that huge metal gear solid and the ninja fight were amazing....

Hl2 RAVENHOLM was awesome ..the things that i did to kill those pesky zombies...:p

and ofcource in the end sequence with our improved gravity gun ;).....

Also on the GAME BOY the jurrasic park game is there right? on the 3rd or 4th stage u have to out run a T-Rex that was also really exciting...

Resident evil Nemesis---- The chase sequences u know the one where the nemesis monster chases u everywhere :p

a lot more are there .....

Rockyme2002 said:
The Last Cut-sequence in Mafia....whr u think the game is finished nd u nd ur family lives happily eve after nd the n "Don Salieri sends his REGARDS :scared: :eek:hyeah:.......................it was an awesome ending
that wasnt Enjoying -=- but surely one of the most moral games & the Last scene did convey it well -- ur sins are not forgiven , u gotta pay back

The Dhaka Chase sequence in POP WW... I would say those were awasome...

The HL2 Water Hazard and the Highway sequence were nice...

The FarCry Chase sequences were nice too(When you are in the jeep and the girly was driving)...

MGS1 - When ur fighting metal gear in the end & the ninja (gray fox) comes to save ur ass & destroys the radar on metal gear, best sequence.

For me its probably defending the bridge in the Brit campaign of Call of Duty. Even the opening sequence in Stalingrad.

Edit: forgot to add... shalebridge cradle in thief 3 as well is fantastic.

Back