Best Gamepad for 3k!

rohan-04

Disciple
I wanted to buy a gamepad for my P.C, i have a budget of 3k i can go to 3.5k! So can you please suggest a good gamepad.

P.S- Wireless mabe?

I suggest MS xbox 360 controller main reason most of the games coming now are supported by this and also i would suggest a wired one coz wireless is not something worth the extra moola........

I'd suggest XBOX 360 Wired Controller.. Price would be around 1300rs or so.. The Wireless controller (for PC) will cost around 2400rs & IMO its not really worth the extra cash..

Xbox 360 controller. PERIOD. It's extremely comfortable to use and the pressure sensitive triggers are the best. Plus it's natively supported by almost 99% of games released in the current period. Get the wired one, as changing batteries each time for the controller is quite a pain. If you want to go for the wireless one, then either get a set of rechargeable batteries (with a good charger) or get the play & charge kit from Microsoft.

I think ill go with the Logitech one, the reason i dont want to go for an Xbox 360 one is because i am replacing that! So ill give it a try and mabe even review it

For 3k, go with the Sony DualShock 3 eyes closed. It's the same legendary design as the DS2 and if it's just as well-built then it'll probably outlive you :p.
It also has analog triggers just like the X360C.

It won't be natively supported by games, but it'll get detected without problems and then you can just bind the controls to match the X360C scheme.

saumilsingh said:
It also has analog triggers just like the X360C.
Did I mention those triggers are absolutely ridiculous? They just slip off your middle fingers, as the gripping system isn't proper. I understand they tried to copy the X360 design, but I wish they had retained their original PS2 structure.

|Anish| said:
Isn't it extremely difficult to play FPS games with such controllers when compared to the movement with the mouse?
True, but he didn't really specify which genre he wanted to use the controller for. I'm playing Borderlands in co-op with my brother on my 360 and the controller is really easy to get accustomed to. It does however lack the proper precision & sensitivity which a mouse does, but once you get the hang of it, you should be good to go.

Ethan_Hunt said:
once you get the hang of it, you should be good to go.

Bang on! I found Killzone 2 very hard in the first few missions. Once I got used to it, it was butter smooth. Not anywhere comparable to the mouse + KB combination though.

Oh Well, coming to think of it I don't know even one PC gamer who plays FPS on a PC using a controller that's just ridiculous,

Back