I should be able to play high graphics games
I should be able to watch 1080p movies
I should be able to work on FCP on hackintosh
I want to dual bot with mac os x mavericks and win 7/8

Processor preference : intel haswell
Mobo : gigabyte ??

Last edited:
1.What is your budget? 30-40k

2.What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model) ? NA

3.Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model) ?Monitor -

KB/Mouse/Speakers ETC

4.Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement. ?CPU - AMD FX 6300
processor : intel i5-4670 or 4670k or any 4th generation
Motherboard - gigabyte 8 series but which ne not sure
RAM - Corsair or gskill ddr3 1600 or higher 8gb
graphic card nvidia 660ti or higher not sure
PSU - not sure
cabinet- not sure

5.Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component ?
yes depends

6.Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer) ? Mumbai - Lamington Road
?Open to online purchase flipkart

7.Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market ?depends but mostly no

8.What is your intended use for this PC/hardware ?
dual boot with os x mavericks hackintosh and win 7 or win 8
Watching HD Movies
Gaming
FCP on hackintosh

9.Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike. ?None

10.If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing? ?fifa 14, nfs latest and other depends

11.What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage 1.Desktop - 1080p

12.Are you looking to overclock? ?No , dont know what is overclocking

13.Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration? ?Windows 7 64 bit
mac os x mavericks
please help

u will haveto stick to ivy bridge, cuz haswell is not supported well at the moment, maybe after mavericks... but u wil haveto wait.

Back