Best Hard Disk 1TB

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Hey guys am looking for a hard drive of 1TB capacity wont spend more then 3-3.5k on it ... so which is a good buy in this range ... i have short listed SEAGATE 7200.12 as its for 2.5k and read that its the best of the lot .. anyone got better suggestions?

Buy Seagate 7200.12 1TB it is a good hdd... Btw from where are u getting this hdd for 2.5k? Even I m looking to buy one :d

my assembler from whom i got my PC once gives me very good prices on HDD only :) ...one of my friend told me its available @ chadni ,kolkata @2.5k all inclusive as he had bought it a month or so back....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

am giving a WD BLUE EDITION 320GB +1k for 1TB 7200.12 ...will it be good enough a deal? the WD is just 4 months old bought from the same dealer...so he is ready to exchange

just go and grab the deal tomorrow itself

but make sure that the 1tb you are buying is new one and working properly

I've had issues with Western Digital drives but the deal is good just make sure the disk is new and in the requiste Anti-static wrap :), otherwise the Seagate isin't such a bad go either

deal is on he is giving me the 64mb cache seagate baracudda 7200.12 for 1.2k + the WD HDD, confirmed on monday that i will receive it :) thank you guys ..hope this is the best it can get in the budget :D

Back