Best HD Movie Torrent Site

Infected

Skilled
Hi,
I have been looking around for a private Torrent site for HD Movies which is open for sign Up.
Can someone please post a few here.
Thanks a lot,
PS. I someone wants to trade invites for it please PM me as well.

most of these sites require invitations while some are closed. the reason people are so picky is because their reputation is at stake. so if you screw up, the person who gave you the invite may also have to bear the brunt. if you have torrents to trade, post in the "trade" thread, if you dont, try the "post your screenshots" thread.

anybody tried PRISTINE or bricktop torrents from thepiratebay?? they are small in size( about 4gb) but offer the same quality as BRs...they are all 1080p.

Seriously BitHDTV and HDBits.ro are the greatest HD trACKER..........

There content is awesome.......And If are having with Upload......

Best is download a bog and seed it....Definetly you will get uploads.....

However all that said I seriouslly feel........ Owening a seedbox becomes really important with HDTracker..... bcoz here in India the upload speed are deplorable.........and is not enough to maintain a good ratio on such nice tracker//....

I dont actually own a seedbox...... but am seriouslt thinking to own one soon.....

^^ hdbits is a great site...as well as bit-hdtv..

am in a need of seedbox as well ..any offer or mutual effort for a seedbox is welcome..i have used seedbox previously but am a noob setting it up

Yes I download 1080p and 720Ps

Speed is full..Most of the time I'm getting 120 kb/sec ...

Its like downloading 100 MB in 12-14 minutes.

My megashares a/c has expired..but I'll be getting that too.. these guys upload one link file (no split or rars)

for example : The_Dark_Knight_2008_720p_BluRay_x264-SiNNERS.mkv

size : something around 8 GB

one link..one file..click and download... $25 for 6 months.. no joke ! :)

^^ Do megashares also have resellers like RS does?

Also will anyone wanting HD stuff need to buy both the accounts or only one of them will do ?

If yes then which one ?

raksrules said:
^^ Do megashares also have resellers like RS does?
Also will anyone wanting HD stuff need to buy both the accounts or only one of them will do ?
If yes then which one ?

RS has a limit of 5 gb per day . If ur speed can download more than that RS is useless.

However RS + bit-hdtv(or)hdbits + ipt(or)tl is perfect combo ...

ipt or tl for scene releases from groups like sinners ..

bit-hdtv or hdbits for non scene releases like ESiR, CtrlHD etc.

RS for non scene releases when torrents have no seeds !!!
(this is now a days a lot :( )

best of all if u are abroad with more than 2mpbs get Netload a.c and get almost the entire collection in just a month :)
(Netload has no download & upload limit ,a.c sharing allowed ,uploading speeds at ur connection maximum speed )

So if i want to get an account RS would be just fine right if i dont intend to download more than 150GB in a month. Does megashares have any limit ?

Now i know a couple of sources where RS links can be procured but what about megashares ?

Back