Car & Bike Best Hyundai Dealer in Mumbai

rams_716

Disciple
Hey guys,
Planning to get an i10 Kappa 1.2 :D
Wanted inputs on the best Hyundai Dealers (Sales & After Sales) in Mumbai (Kandivli-Santacruz Area prefrebly,any other fine if the dealer is really good).

I have checked reviews on all of them and not every experience is gona be the best one, but would still like to know which one is the most decent in terms of bodyshop/workshop facilities and the conning-meter when it comes to servicing..

Planning to get the car this ganeshotsav :clap: and am going for a test drive on Monday. So would like the inputs ASAP..

Thx All... ;)

Did you book the car then?

There aren't many official Hyundai show rooms in Mumbai as much as there is a Maruti or Tata one.

I've heard bad experiences about all the dealers but the "lesser of the evils" so to speak was Continental Hyundai in Bandra.

My experience so far has been good so I'd recommend them.

I booked an i10 Sportz AT last Sunday.Can't wait for delivery :)

Arun1 said:
Did you book the car then?
There aren't many official Hyundai show rooms in Mumbai as much as there is a Maruti or Tata one.
I've heard bad experiences about all the dealers but the "lesser of the evils" so to speak was Continental Hyundai in Bandra.
My experience so far has been good so I'd recommend them.
I booked an i10 Sportz AT last Sunday.Can't wait for delivery :)

Just make sure you take he delivery of the car in the afternoon or before 5-5:30pm

Most dealerships wait for it to get dark and then call u to take delivery!:mad: (so that the scratches and other stuff isn't noticed!)

sohail99 said:
Just make sure you take he delivery of the car in the afternoon or before 5-5:30pm

Most dealerships wait for it to get dark and then call u to take delivery!:mad: (so that the scratches and other stuff isn't noticed!)

very true.
i was made a sucker this way, and also they hurry things saying its closing time.

UM

Back