Audio Best IEM upto Rs 7,000

hacking_tj

Disciple
Hi friends I am planning for a new IEM for my android phones,currently I am using Galaxy S 3 & Google Galaxy Nexus as my android phones.
I need the best IEM for these two android phones.

My range is upto Rs 7,000 maximum.
Thanks

Google Galaxy Nexus is my developer phone, I use it mainly to test my & other Roms.

So I want 1 IEM @upto ₹7,000 for my Samsung Galaxy S3,mic is not much of priority, I want boom boom sound.

Boom, Boom? Monster Miles Davis Tribute comes to mind, but it seems that the sale is over and prices have gone up everywhere (was available for as low as $105 or so post coupons). It may have been worth buying from US and bringing. But not any more. Atrio MG7 is not really a boomy bass IEM. Radius DDM-1 was good (despite that fit and lack of isolation), but then I would not pay $180 for it. FX500 won't isolate as much, but it is more sub-bass than mid-bass from what I hear.

If you are open to buying used from head-fi, you may come across a reasonably priced, good condition MDT which works out within striking distance of 7K.

Otherwise, the options to look for, but more in the budget range - Velodyne VPulse, Id America Spark, Beyerdynamic DTX101-IE

Read Joker's thread for reviews on all three. Including the hassle of shipping and the unpredictable customs, they should fall within the 7K range.

Locally.... I am not very sure.

what is the current iem you use?

in terms of boom boom signature i think the m2 is pretty much close in terms of avaibility via pristine note.But,it may not be the standard of iem you are looking for.
if you want a great vfm iem with top end sound and proportionally nice "boom boom" then i would say go for the m3.

Like Santosh said if you can get your hands on stuff from abroad and don't mind used iems then you have quite a few options.

The most "boom boom" I've got out of any iem has to be from the IE8. So much that I had to adjust the bass knobs and still eq it down :/

Will probably sell mine in a couple of months, still on the fence.

thanks,,actually i am using Klipsch S4i for quite some time now with my iPad,they sound fantastic,i will keep them as a backup.

I am looking for their successor,even if not much of boom,boom, i want something which sounds better than klipsch s4i & in the range of Rs 7,000

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

To be more specific i am looking for t
he best "soundstage and bass" in this range.

thanks,,actually i am using Klipsch S4i for quite some time now with my iPad,they sound fantastic,i will keep them as a backup.

I am looking for their successor,even if not much of boom,boom, i want something which sounds better than klipsch s4i & in the range of Rs 7,000

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

To be more specific i am looking for t
he best "soundstage and bass" in this range.

Hippo VB will be better IMHO even Velodyne VPulse would do

where can i find them in india,not available in ebay
Jaben - you get the govibe mini U-DAC free if I remember right.

Look around for deals on the IE8 and the TF10 on head-fi, both have wide sound-stage and plenty of bass. But the VB is a great option as well. With the TF10 you can buy the Vi cable and use it with your phone to receive calls as well.

OK similarly i want a headphone primarily for music & movie watching on my laptop,no amplifier here just for laptop/tablet headphones,my budget here is Rs 8,000..
I want it for quite environment, not much of sound leakage.

Which one you suggest ATH M35/M50 {both are good and fold able also} or ATH AD 700{but these leak sound like anything because of open end construction},,my question is how much sound do they leak,,which one will be better out of these three,,or if there is a better option.

OK similarly i want a headphone primarily for music & movie watching on my laptop,no amplifier here just for laptop/tablet headphones,my budget here is Rs 8,000..
I want it for quite environment, not much of sound leakage.

Which one you suggest ATH M35/M50 {both are good and fold able also} or ATH AD 700{but these leak sound like anything because of open end construction},,my question is how much sound do they leak,,which one will be better out of these three,,or if there is a better option.

What kinda sound signature you are looking for? tell us the sound signature you are looking for so that the forum members will help you.

You can also see the Shure E210, many users and reviewers have stated it having bassy sound, also I would have considered Klipsch Custom 2s, but recently their prices have shot up, If bass is main priority take a look at the Denon upper range(6-10k) in-ears, they have some very bassy sound

Back