Best in class Audio

Hi guys

Luking to buy a new fone.
havent decided the budget yet.it depends on the fone suggested.may spend upto 35k if the fone is that gud.

now the main prob.the fones that i've used till now:
Nokia 6630,5500,5320,5800XM,N95 8GB,N82,N73 ME etc\

Samsung:
i450 & Omnia HD

HTC:
Touch Diamond,Diamond 2,Touch HD,TyTN II,

SE:
K790i

Motorola:
ZN5

Of all the fones that i've used the best audio quality was of ZN5 but even that too wasnt equal to the psp's audio quality.
headfones used is Sennheiser LX90.

Now is there any fone that wud give me audio quality equal to or better than that of the psp 3004?

Thnx & Regadrs,
HellGate

35k is sweet spot for Xperia X2 and iphone 3GS. Another great music phone is W995

From your list, eliminate:

N95 8GB: bulky, slow and low battery life. old gen.

5800XM: audio quality is good but nowhere near to that of PSP 3004

K790i,6630,N73ME,N82: old gen phones. forget about these

i450: audio levels from 3.5mm jack are irritatingly low on volume. The loudness on max volume is so low that even if you use in-ear headphone, you can't hear properly while on busy road.

ZN5: only thing good in this phone is camera and music. everything else is just okay.

5320: audio quality is okay.

desiibond said:
From your list, eliminate:
N95 8GB: bulky, slow and low battery life. old gen.

5800XM: audio quality is good but nowhere near to that of PSP 3004
K790i,6630,N73ME,N82: old gen phones. forget about these
i450: audio levels from 3.5mm jack are irritatingly low on volume. The loudness on max volume is so low that even if you use in-ear headphone, you can't hear properly while on busy road.
ZN5: only thing good in this phone is camera and music. everything else is just okay.

5320: audio quality is okay.

bro u just didnt get me.
the list of phones that i had mentioned there r not the ones that i wanna buy.those r the phones that i've used till date.

okay. anyways, check the three phones that I have listed in the first line of my post. You can also wait for Nokia X6 but it looks very bulky.

Comes with Music

360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches capacitive touch

32GB storage, 128 MB RAM

wifi, bluetooth, microUSB

5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Dual LED flash, video light

VGA@30fps

ARM 11 434 MHz processor

Nokia X6 pictures, official photos

SE Aino and Satio are good phones but SE has lot of issues with Aino and Satio in Europe and they suspended sales of these two phones. This was few weeks ago.

Sony Ericsson Satio sales suspended after bugs discovered -- Engadget

and in middle of Dec they released patches

Sony Ericsson releases software update to fix Satio, Aino bugs | IBTimes

N97 is a good phone but N97 mini is better :)

Aino is a very good music phone but do remember that it doesn't come with 3.5mm port on phone and you have to use the adapter that comes with the phone to plug 3.5mm earphones making it a bit messy..

Satio is camera phone and it's music quality is just just okay. With a frequence response of +0.37, -2.02, it is very very inferior to Aino which has +0.03, -0.15 frequency response. Even better is iPhone 3GS with +0.01, -0.05.

hellgate said:
how gud is the N97?

audio quality wise it is same as 5800xm. you are frequent changer so may consider w995 untill X6 is out.

how good is omniaHD compare to 5800xm considering sound quality and related features ?

well there is one phone which not allot of people know about. The Samsung M7600 (M7603 in India) Beat Dj which is powered by the Bang & Olufsen ICE Power 2 chip. Been using the phone for a while, and the music is nothing sort of amazing. GSM Arena has a very strange review of the music, but thats jus nonsense. In terms of music quality this phone sets the mark i feel, i had an i450 previously which was also an amazing music phone :) ah well thats jus my view anyway

vvikas said:
audio quality wise it is same as 5800xm. you are frequent changer so may consider w995 untill X6 is out.

how good is omniaHD compare to 5800xm considering sound quality and related features ?

the Omnia HD is in a completely diff league when compared to the 5800XM.

soumalidon said:
well there is one phone which not allot of people know about. The Samsung M7600 (M7603 in India) Beat Dj which is powered by the Bang & Olufsen ICE Power 2 chip. Been using the phone for a while, and the music is nothing sort of amazing. GSM Arena has a very strange review of the music, but thats jus nonsense. In terms of music quality this phone sets the mark i feel, i had an i450 previously which was also an amazing music phone :) ah well thats jus my view anyway

+1 to this.
awsome phone.
once u hear Bang & olefsun's. you'll melt into the tune.
its just next to awsome. a friend in my college has the phone. and i go gaga when i listen to music though it.

^^^ u can change the audio settings thru a hidden menu (service menu).
still audio quality not as gud as 5800XM.Agreed.
but other than that the 5800XM is no match for the HD.

^^yes. that is true. other than audio quality, HD is in a different league.

I mentioned about audio qualit earlier as this thread was about "Best in class Audio" :)

Dude i would suggest you to go for SE XPERIA X2 .... For audio quality SE phones are way much better than other counterparts .. trust me .. it wont disappoint you .. It has got every inch filled with potential to serve you better .. that was my suggestion or you can go with what uve decided ..

Back