Best Lappy for 23k

MTG

Rebel
Disciple
I would lyk to which is the best laptop i can by for around 23k....and its for general use....Ive already got a Desktop with raw power......

Also check the Samsung R528 i would say a good laptop at 24k + 160gb HDD free + 1k = Extra 1 year of warranty.
Bought one for a friend from ebay
eBay India: Samsung R528 Laptop Notebook - R528 / DDR3 / HDMI / 2GB (item 140408861714 end time 26-May-2010 09:30:00 IST)

Good Led Panel, the full keyboard is really good, speakers are also good, and it comes with DDR3 RAM and that too a single 2gb Chip, and also found the extra FN button quite needful. The current price is 25k odd. And yeah the 15.6" just looks awesome.

Few cons like home and page dn/up button placement is not right. But overall for the price which the friend got is a steal, and yeah plays Full HD flick without a hitch...

longer battery life and a larger hard disk with no Win 7 and office lag.....any of the X slims fit this ??? and under 25k

Edit: Budget upto 25k now..

msi x340 @ 19k suits u perfectly! try getting a larger capacity battery. BTW I am trying to get a 9 cell battery for my cr400x but its pretty rare - i called up msi's head office in delhi and they will charge me 7k to get a 9 cell battery for the cr400x. should give me 5-6 hours i think.

Back